Total impotence... help me dealing with please!!

KYOTO

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I’m currently 22, taking Propecia for 103 days to fight with my thinning crown. Before last Sunday, everything goes pretty well. I had morning wood and a dick that a bit not hard than before. Those sides are totally in my tolerance range. However, I tested my Hormone last week, and found my Estradiol is out of range. I was f**king scared!! After I received the result, I couldn’t get even 1 precent hard. I’ll post my result below:

T: 13.85 (4.27-28.24)
E2: 162.42 (42.6-151.2)

I quit finasteride already 5 days (cold turkey). No improvement for anything. I start to worry about PFS all days. I’m so afraid. Since no previous test was done before I took this sh*t, I don’t know what to do now. Can anyone pls tell me how risky I am now, and how many chance I could recover to initial me?

Do I need to take an action about my E2 now? Or I just wait and it gonna erased by it self?

Thx!

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Anxiety is a major erection killer. This is probably not ED but if the symptoms persist, go see a urologist.

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop worrying, there is nothing you can do. You have good chances to recover, tho it might take months.

KYOTO

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anxiety is a major erection killer. This is probably not ED but if the symptoms persist, go see a urologist.
Hi Mr White,

thank you for your replying! But my E2 is out of range.. I think my ED could be derived from this?

KYOTO

My Regimen
Reaction score
***** UPDATE 7 DAYS *****
Begin with yesterday, I lost my morning wood.. Pretty weird that I only lost this after I quit finasteride. Don’t know what to do.. :(

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask the guys from propeciahelp, they know better. Once your body produces dht againy your E2 should go down. But since you got your impotence after you saw your blood results, it might all come from anxiety. I remember when i had a very stressful time, i couldn't get it up for 2 weeks lmao and i never took finasteride or anything

Last edited:

georged122

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should just calm down. I took Finasteride for 6 days and after those days I got total impotence like you. I tough that now I have PFS as well and that my life is about to end....lame I know.... After couple of weeks I was calm again and I have full recovered( Prob minoxidil gave me ED, but im still not sure, how did it happen) Now I am back on finasteride and I have no problem whatsoever. Go to your doctor if you want to calm yourself and just think that there is always a reaaaly,reaaly small chance for you to experience side effects. And it is written, that side effects go away by themself while you are still on finasteride.