toppik hair fattener

canigia

Reaction score
has enybody checked this out? I purchased it online but it hasn't arrived yet. I think it has a similar effect with thicker fuller spray but it says that it makes your hair look fat. I am not sure how you can make hair look fat...

canigia

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com can you delete my thread? it's really annoying when you have posted a topic and after one day 40 people viewed it and none replied. I feel like stupid- it's not like a started something ridiculus or boring. anyway delete the f*****g threa please. thanks

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im curious about this product myself and i also made a post about it (which got only around 5 replies)but what i gather from it,it works the same way a thickenin shampoo would.It uses things called microfibers which attact to your hair makin it look double in size(the same way a thickenin shampoo would).
I guess that is how you make your hair look "fat" is by putting something over it,kinda like if you wear a sweater....you would look alittle bigger just because there is something that is covering your body.Sorry if that was a lame analogy.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
The reason why noones replying to you is because there are like a hudred threads on this toppik (teehee) already.

Heres a little tip. Click the search button and type in what you wanna find out about before you go posting more threads on it.

PS. Im now an experienced poster :wink:

canigia

Reaction score
mikey because you are an experienced poster and a great person generally (something like an apprentice for lesser human beings) you can move your cursor over 'search', press it, then type 'fattener' then press the right mouse button (remember to follow my directions as told here) and you will only see my post. if you do that then immediatly you will realize how stupid you are for participating in that thread and for trying to look like an old timer and how stupid i am for starting it. Heres a little tip. Click the search button and type in what you wanna find out about before you go being such an absolute idiot

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
No offense was intended, I was sure I had seen threads on it in the past, but hey I will admit I was wrong, please forgive me, just promise not to cry anymore :bawling:

I have infact purchased the stuff, and I would tell you my thoughts on it, but I don't particularly wanna help you with that attitude, and I doubt anyone else will either.

buh bye for now

canigia

Reaction score
look I apologize, I was a bit out of line before. I had a bad day. when you think about hair loss you're getting angry everyday. guess I'm the dickhead afterall.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You just went up one notch on my respect list canigia,

although i dislike how people dont post about things they know even if its already somewhere on the website..is it really that big of a hassle for someone to type his experience on the topic of discussion?These kinds of people are big fans of the remote control and the straw.To lazy to type his own experience but not lazy enough to type how we should look somewhere else on the website for information.

canigia

Reaction score
I agree, this thread has become funny. I just wanted some information. anyway it arrived today so I'll check it out for myself. blue some really good points there, but I don't want to continue the dispute. have fun

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
The way that dispute was going you two were only a few seconds away from putting on the lipstick and hitting each other with your purses.

j/k :lol: