toppik addict

g-sup

Reaction score
toppik turns me from NW3 to a NW2 w/ just a touch stronger receded hairline. i dated this girl fro 8 mnts, sleeping over her place and she managed to never know i used that sh*t. i'd worry when she'd pull my hair when i'd be tossing the salad and she'd might get black smudge on her fingers, but it was always in the dark and i'd figure it'd smear off in the sheets. now i havent dated a chick in 5 months and i'm supposed to be going out w. this chick that lives upstairs from the business i own, real big titties! and i'm having panic over fear of having the toppik exposed. fkt.

Redbone

Reaction score
Why dont you just order the Toppik finishing spray- that will hold it on through rain and sweat so I am sure it is touch proof. Get it at Spencer forrest.

Take 3g of Arginine before the big date and she wont no what hit her- big titties are my specialty. My 120lb 5'2 girlfriend has 36 ddd. more than a mouthful and much more than a handful. And for god sake trim your ball hairs back a bit the chix love that.

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
i use nair on my balls. it sometimes burns a little, but there's noway in hell i'm placing a blade anywhere near there.