Toplace

recker999

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has used toplace or if you would recommend another company regarding a hair system?

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
I got my first hair system at Toplace, my hair system was fragile and is, but you get what you pay for. My hair density(for the toupee) is too thick but i will get it exact the next time I order. My suggestion is get it done professionally the first time so the details of your hair system get done to your exact specifics(style,hair density,template etc.) I will order from Toplace again in the future,but next time I will treat my toupee with better care. Also, I suggest you dont get ultra hold glue to glue on your hair system with,its messy and detectable,its better to get the white stuff that dries clear. All together I am a bit dissapointed but spending 370 Canadian taught me alot about hairpieces. I am still learning, but thats the price you pay by going cheap on a hairpiece. Go to my forum (getting a Toupee) and tell me what you think honestly. Any feedback would be appreciated.