Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
There’s only one way to find out if this a scam and the reward maybe worth the “risk”. To all you skeptics, stay on the fence before you invest and allow the few so called scammers / sales people to provide proof first. I would try this but not at an upfront 12 month fee .. 3-6 months is more than enough time to see if a product has potential.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s only one way to find out if this a scam and the reward maybe worth the “risk”. To all you skeptics, stay on the fence before you invest and allow the few so called scammers / sales people to provide proof first. I would try this but not at an upfront 12 month fee .. 3-6 months is more than enough time to see if a product has potential.

Agreed, $390 is really expensive for a product that has a very limited amount of evidence of working. If it was in the $200-$250 range, I'd definitely consider it but $390 is too much to risk on something that potentially won't work. Especially when they don't offer a 6 month supply.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, $390 is really expensive for a product that has a very limited amount of evidence of working. If it was in the $200-$250 range, I'd definitely consider it but $390 is too much to risk on something that potentially won't work. Especially when they don't offer a 6 month supply.
$390 in AUD, about 290 in USD

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rumor has it that brotzu and this guy are super close. I heard thru the grape vine that in 2 years they are going to sell a double potency product called Zinczu. I am sooo excited. Can't wait to get my hair back!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never purchased anything internationally before, think there will be any issues with this being confiscated at customs in our countries?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never purchased anything internationally before, think there will be any issues with this being confiscated at customs in our countries?
No it wont be confiscated but I am not sure about whether or not there would be a VAT surcharge of 20%.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Hi ######
Hair29.com is now up and ready for purchases. The product 12month product use can be extended to 24 months by using information on the website. Any problems or improvements needed for the site please let me know.
thanks and regards Dr Vickers"

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that it's on the market, $390 seems steep for such a product. 50% off launch promo Dr Vickers?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that it's on the market, $390 seems steep for such a product. 50% off launch promo Dr Vickers?
That's Aussie dollars!:)

He has just emailed may saying they are having issues with their international shipping software so leave it for a day! I tried to buy but the UK wasn't even an option!