Topical spironolactone (minoxidilmax Brand) Side Effects

Omchi12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,
I have recently started using very small amount of this cream, almost every day, very thin film and in relatively small area (hairline). Maybe there are some psychological effect too, but im 99% sure it reduced my libido and errection quality.
Did anyone experinced it from Topical spironolactone?
as i said i have just recently started it, and small amount. would stopping it now probably reverse my libido levels back high?
thanks

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been experimenting with it and have no issues for now. What was your dose?

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical spironolactone is incredibly weak... I doubt you are really getting side effects as it barely even works locally on the scalp and it isn't shown to be absorbed systemically. Topical spironolactone seems totally useless, I've used it for 6 months. I would switch to RU or CB if i were you, RU will cost about the same but is more effective

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
topical spironolactone is absolutely useless, stop wasting your money on it.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical spironolactone is incredibly weak... I doubt you are really getting side effects as it barely even works locally on the scalp and it isn't shown to be absorbed systemically. Topical spironolactone seems totally useless, I've used it for 6 months. I would switch to RU or CB if i were you, RU will cost about the same but is more effective
The IC50 of spironolactone is stronger than RU though? 77 vs 100 for RU