Topical Spironolactone For Hair Loss? Cannot Use Minoxidil

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the topical S5 cream with any success? Thinking of trying it not sure if it will work. can’t use minoxidil due to side effects.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rapid heart beat up to 130 beats per min. I thought I was having a heart attack and ended up in the ER.
Thinking about trying the Spironolactone cream.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Half a cap full of foam sometimes less. Followed the instructions.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Waiting for Brotzu release...as it claims no sides.

Warlord2.0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Waiting for Brotzu release...as it claims no sides.
I had the same sides,but my body is used to the drug due to time...and also I use the recommanded dose multiplied by 3.In other words 3 ml, and I have no sides(I used to habe sides with 1 ml only)
So in my opinion try to use just a little (maybe less than the recommanded dose)and increase your dosage very very gradually.
Wish you the best.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks...I’ll think that over it was a pretty scary experience. I’m hoping things pan out with Brotzu Lotion- release is supposed to be this year.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this would be more appropriate in "Dealing with Side Effects", "Antiandrogens" or "Growth Stimulants" section. The success story section is for when you have good results to share buddy.

To give my opinion on your issue though, I highly doubt spironolactone cream alone will help you out a lot. I think that's something to use with other proven products.

Edit: Or Men's General hair loss discussion.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
S5 and S5 plus cream is snake oil ( sh*t ) I used both for 8 months and didn't help at all, kept on balding.