Topical Spironolactone Cream From Maxogen-s

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.minoxidilmax.com/topical-spironolacone-hair-loss-treatment-maxogen-s

A. Effective ingredients:
5% spironolactone
retinol
caffeine
copper tripeptide

Unfortunately, the product is not shipped to the USA. It's too bad. This appears to be completely complementary to the standard products used around here, and thus might yield additive benefits. It's also what's missing given that the spironolactone cream sold by website is no longer available.

youngster

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice find! I'll be switching from minoxidilmax's topical finasteride to oral finasteride soon. If I experience any sides I'll probably look into that spironolactone.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice find! I'll be switching from minoxidilmax's topical finasteride to oral finasteride soon. If I experience any sides I'll probably look into that spironolactone.

Why would you switch to oral finasteride? IMO, if you could put it all in a single topical, do it.

spironolactone might be complementary to finasteride anyway.

youngster

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you switch to oral finasteride? IMO, if you could put it all in a single topical, do it.

spironolactone might be complementary to finasteride anyway.

Switching to oral because I am unsure of the topical: how much finasteride it actually contains, etc. And since it is going to go systemic either way, there is no difference in sides. Might as well just pop the pill and actually know 100% that it's legit and how much I'm getting in my body.

rcom440

Reaction score
It also contain copper tripeptide!
Too bad they don't ship to the US. I would definetely buy it.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You used EssenGen 6, right ?
I'm already on oral finasteride and minoxidil foam and wainting for my essegen 6 to arrive. I see no harm in using both oral and topical finasteride, especially when u need to cover any base possible.

youngster

My Regimen
Reaction score
You used EssenGen 6, right ?
I'm already on oral finasteride and minoxidil foam and wainting for my essegen 6 to arrive. I see no harm in using both oral and topical finasteride, especially when u need to cover any base possible.

Yup I'm using EssenGen 6+. There probably isn't any harm, but then again, isn't it the same as upping your oral finasteride dosage, given the systemic absorption?
Granted I haven't had any sides from the topical application of finasteride, I still don't want to jump on a "high amount" straight away. Still thinking about how I'm going to dose it orally; maybe 0.25 mg EOD for starters.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup I'm using EssenGen 6+. There probably isn't any harm, but then again, isn't it the same as upping your oral finasteride dosage, given the systemic absorption?
Granted I haven't had any sides from the topical application of finasteride, I still don't want to jump on a "high amount" straight away. Still thinking about how I'm going to dose it orally; maybe 0.25 mg EOD for starters.

Good luck with oral finasteride man. I started on 1mg ED, I didn't see a reason to do otherwise, also it's like my hair was doing well that I could afford to wait.
I was basically looking for a no/low pg liquid minoxidil from a reputable company, though I didn't wanna jump to 10% or 15% just yet, so I thought what the hell I'll give it a try. Plan on using Kirkland minoxidil foam once a day and minoxidilmax essengen 6 once a day.

Btw, which minoxidil are you buying once the essengen 6 will run out ?

jb5

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt think topical spironolactone worked for me. RU58841 ftw, I took a break from it recently to try finasteride again, But hasnt given me any results to write home about with a numb dick to boot. RU again so then it is.

youngster

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck with oral finasteride man. I started on 1mg ED, I didn't see a reason to do otherwise, also it's like my hair was doing well that I could afford to wait.
I was basically looking for a no/low pg liquid minoxidil from a reputable company, though I didn't wanna jump to 10% or 15% just yet, so I thought what the hell I'll give it a try. Plan on using Kirkland minoxidil foam once a day and minoxidilmax essengen 6 once a day.

Btw, which minoxidil are you buying once the essengen 6 will run out ?

Thanks man, good luck to you too. I'll continue with the Kirkland minoxidil foam probably. Have used it for a good while and never had any problems.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.minoxidilmax.com/topical-spironolacone-hair-loss-treatment-maxogen-s

A. Effective ingredients:
5% spironolactone
retinol
caffeine
copper tripeptide

Unfortunately, the product is not shipped to the USA. It's too bad. This appears to be completely complementary to the standard products used around here, and thus might yield additive benefits. It's also what's missing given that the spironolactone cream sold by website is no longer available.
How can i know where do try ship?
Is there any information of how much teststerone gets blocked?
If this lotion is good or has potential of regrowing the hairline or at least thicken up vellus hairs there:
How many applications can i get out of a bottle if its just for hairline?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can i know where do try ship?
Is there any information of how much teststerone gets blocked?
If this lotion is good or has potential of regrowing the hairline or at least thicken up vellus hairs there:
How many applications can i get out of a bottle if its just for hairline?

I don't know sorry.