Topical RU58841 in NOW Solutions Liposomal Lotion

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Preface: I am a hyper responder who experiences side effects from Saw Palmetto lol; I have also gotten bubble guts from Topical Castor Oil application so Im not even sure this is safe for me... when I comb my diffuse thinning hair I can literally feel the comb teeth scrap against my scalp like its the most sensitive area of my body smfh... shaving it at this point is a real consideration... im beginning to make peace with life for what it is... anyways...

So Im debating ordering RU powder from Anigen and mixing it into this NOW Lotion...

The lotion has Glucosamine in it which is an even more targeted and selective mTor inhibitor and autophagy promoter than Rapamycin which is a huge drug being studied at the forefront of Anti Aging... just google it.

It was also trialed in mouse models for AA Hairloss:

The lotion also contains MSM which is an anti oxidant, anti inflmation, NRF1 NRF2 blah blah, click below.....

The 3rd major ingredient is Arnica Montana which according to Google is apparently antecdotally good for hair lol.... along with a whole host of great stuff for hair in general.

And lastly it has Soy Liposomes, and as much as Im anti Soy everything, the Xeno-estogen liposomes will no doubt be great for hair...

I plan on putting the lotion on my hair by itself for 3 months hoping to discover a fluke fix for hairloss lmaooo....

Back to the title... what yall think about mixing RU into the Lotion at 25mg/ml, as again... I am a hyper responder with no filter on the top layer of my skin on my scalp lol... I would probably end up in the ER at the doses some of u run eg. 100mg +++... I would get my local compounding pharmacy to mix the power into the lotion using their high speed sonicator equipment and such...

Planning on running Real Var from the Pharmacy soon too... I already know Ill feel 10mg like a mofo... 5g Creatine pre workout just by itsself has me feeling bulletproof. I dont even need caffiene... I probably hyper respond because I take literally ZERO harsh substances... If I dont eat steak for a week and then eat a Med-Rare Rib Eye I get high off the creatine content lol.

Ps... what do you think about adding Fina/Duta to a lotion like this as well... either w RU or by itself etc...

Cheers

HairLossTalk.com.png

Last edited:

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is interesting. But I don’t know if RU will dissolve in that gel.