Topical Procyandin B-2

So

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
www.beyond-a-century.com has every anti-oxidant powder you could want. 25 grams of apple poly is $18.

Actually it's 50 grams for $16.75 which would in theory give you 50 days worth.

Comparing that to Apple Poly is a no brain-er BUT then comes the question of purity and efficacy.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try it too. I'll get both the topical and pill form. Since I am not using anything else, I should be able to tell if it works and I'll keep this forum updated.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
It's unlike Assman to ever give a favorable nod to anything other than the big three and hair transplants.

But if even he has nothing "negative" to say, yet, then it's worth a try.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Sounds intriguing as a new product and i'm looking into possibly adding something to my minoxidil, give it a bit more of a kick, and this product could be the stuff. Is it just a case of buying the powder and putting it in my minoxidil by stirring it, or is that oversimplified?

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Tablets

Has anyone been able to find out the difference in results between taking oral procyandin B-2 and the topical solution? I would like to add procyandin B-2 to my regime but hate the thought of including another topical. Tablets are far easier.

Also, where is the cheapiest place to buy procyandin B-2 tablet. Of course they need to be the right strength and quality etc

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Aussie,

I just ordered Apple Poly to Australia and am waiting on my shipping of both the internal and topical.

I suggest waiting to see how I fair with my results because up until now, nothing has worked for in the form of slowing my rate of loss which is obscenely aggressive.

Internal capsules should be effective on their own. Check out Beyond-a-Century for Procyandin B-2 which appears very cheap as I stated above (50days for $17USD) not bad!

However, like all things, efficacy of a product, potency, purity and so forth are all dominating factors. Is Beyond-A-Century's product as good as Apple Poly's and vice versa for all providers of procyandin B-2 products.

It would be good to get all of us on a cross section of different procyandin B-2 products to compare results.

Like I said in one of my previous posts, if this works for me, it will work for anyone - I could guarantee it!

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Beyond-A-Century's

So can you post the exact link to Beyond-A-Century's procyanidin B-2 product. I was unable to find it. Perhaps it is named something a little different.

Thanks

H

HLTguest

Optimist said:
So what is better, the capsules or topical? The article doesn't say which method was used in the trials. I think this may be worth a try

Yes, the studies are vague and seem shady. I wish they were more specific in talking about them.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
I just started using this. We'll see if it works, if it doesn't, well at least it smells nice. This sure is some expensive apple juice.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Aussie,

http://www.easycart.net/BeyondACenturyI ... s_A-B.html

Optimist,

Just started taking mine yesterday (1 capsule) and today (full routine).

They gave me a bonus 5 days worth of capsules (wowza!) So I popped one yesterday on an empty stomach.

Now for some bizarre reason I felt, approximately twenty or thirty minutes later, a sense of calmness come over me.

This is NOT THE PLACEBO EFFECT by the way as I am fully aware of the self-trickery human minds can play on themselves.

It's just an observation that I was not in anyway expecting or trying to relate back to the Apple Poly capsule, but a similar thing happened again today.

Maybe these are just "feel good" capsules, LoL. Expensive... though.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
So,

I got the extra 10 pills too, pretty sweet considering that they cost so much. I've been on both the capusules and topical for a week now. I only use the topical before i go to bed because i can't style my hair during the day with it in. Also, i may just be inexperienced with topicals, but it seems hard for my to believe any of the apple juice gets absorbed into my scalp since it seems like most of it gets absorved by the hair. I use the spray nozzle because i cut the dropper when i cut open the package, so maybe that is part of the problem.

I noticed that Dr. Rassman said in his blog that the studies involving procyandin were done using the a topical application, so i wonder if there is any science behind the capusules. Also, I hope this product really does have procy in it.

Keep me updated.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I know what you mean about the topical spray. I've been using it but it does seem that most gets absorb by my hair which is pretty long. I try to get the nozzle as close to my scalp by parting my hair. As a result I am not applying a full dosage because much of it gets wasted.

I am going to use the dropper though, it's the only way to go. Also how many months did you get? 1 or 6? They should give you a dropper in each right? I think you should still use your dropper even if it is cut. Just measure the remaining length and work out an average of how many times you need to fill it up (if it reaches far enough).

Regarding whether or not these products are "real". Well I put good faith in David @ Apple Poly. He has been responsive via e-mail and even on other related topics of hair loss (such as Vitamin C, Green Tea). I can not think of why anyone would go to such lengths to talk about these topics via e-mail with me, citing research studies in report and support of his endevours if this was a scam.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I could be dumb but wouldnt using a juicer and drinking like 6 real apples be the same thing and a lot cheaper?

chris55

Reaction score
supposedly each capsule of applepoly contains the antioxidant polyhphenol power of 26 apples