Topical Min in conjuction with Oral

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
oral minoxidil has impaired ur speech centre in ur brain.
U are speaking gibberish.
But seriously tho, get help man. U been asking the same damn question for months. Everybody gave u the answer but it doesn't satisfy u so u repeat it like a broken record

He's speaking French

But @michel sapin all of us on oral minoxidil are affected by hypertrichosis , so no need to keep bringing it up

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
oral minoxidil has impaired ur speech centre in ur brain.
U are speaking gibberish.
But seriously tho, get help man. U been asking the same damn question for months. Everybody gave u the answer but it doesn't satisfy u so u repeat it like a broken record
Ben voyons, fais ton david guirault

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is strange is the big variability of this side effect. Some get great scalp result and no body hypertrichosis and others get just some hypertrichosis and no scalp result.
And also the fact of not knowing if this side is fully reversible! because if you try it and just end up with big hypertrichosis and no scalp hair result ( like me), this is clearly not worth it.
He's speaking French

But @michel sapin all of us on oral minoxidil are affected by hypertrichosis , so no need to keep bringing it u

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is strange is the big variability of this side effect. Some get great scalp result and no body hypertrichosis and others get just some hypertrichosis and no scalp result.
And also the fact of not knowing if this side is fully reversible! because if you try it and just end up with big hypertrichosis and no scalp hair result ( like me), this is clearly not worth it.
that is life...
wont find out without trying... and then you decide what is right for you...

hypertrochosis almost certainly goes away when you quit minoxidil... just wont happen overnight... first minoxidil has to get out of your system and then one haircycle for each hair...