Topical Ketoconazole 2% LIQUID against the hairloss

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beside me how many guys here are using the liquid or (at least the cream) against the hair loss

LITUATUI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume that you're using Tedol lotion sold in Portugal right?

I have been using it on/off for years. Unless you have an itchy and inflamed scalp I don't think it's worth it.

Did you notice any changes?

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume that you're using Tedol lotion sold in Portugal right?

I have been using it on/off for years. Unless you have an itchy and inflamed scalp I don't think it's worth it.

Did you notice any changes?
"I assume that you're using Tedol lotion sold in Portugal right?"

Yes!

"Did you notice any changes?"

Yes, no more inflamed and itch scalp
The only problem is why I didn't know about the ketoconazole lotion benefits early :(

Works better than topical Dutasteride

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I assume that you're using Tedol lotion sold in Portugal right?"

Yes!

"Did you notice any changes?"

Yes, no more inflamed and itch scalp
The only problem is why I didn't know about the ketoconazole lotion benefits early :(

Works better than topical Dutasteride
Still using Keto?

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see a lot of conflicting reviews. Some write that keto helps their hair, others that it makes their hair thinner and worse.
I am interested in the experience of using keto lotion or shampoo daily for male pattern baldness. There is research, but would like to hear people's experiences.

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you tell the difference between daily application and 3 times a week for your hair?
My hair would be dry and brittle if I rub my head with keto every day. Now as I have lowered the frequency, my scalp tends to produce sebum more easily, even more easily than it did before I started using keto. Which is weird.