****Topical Hair growth serum**** (Experimental)

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I am a Neuropharmacology student from a prestigious Canadian university and I have recently been working on my honours thesis. Since it is not published yet I am unable to show the results of my research, but it is very promising.

I wanted to formulate a topical solution that was capable of growing hair on gene knockout mice who were otherwise incapable of growing hair on their own.
Using a combination of growth factors (which I was able to personally extract from human placental samples), PGE2 agonist, and a PGF2a agonist; my supervisor and I were able to stimulate endogenous hair growth.

With the results my research provided, and the addition of a few other chemicals to aid in HUMAN (not mice) hair growth (and defence against Androgenetic Alopecia) I was able to formulate a topical serum to be used on a human subject.
------------------------------
The most notable difference was the addition of Superoxide Dismutase, an enzyme that is responsible for breaking down reactive oxygen species (ROS). Reactive oxygen species are defined as free radicals, which have the ability to damage cells and mutate genes. ROS have been implicated in hair loss (and even Androgenetic Alopecia) in a number of studies (E.g., http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19318119; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2929555; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23637859; http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v12/n4/abs/nm1388.html) and Super Oxide dismutase has the ability to catalyze the breakdown of these ROS into non-harmful metabolites.
-----------------------------
Blue--> solvents
Dark purple--> Growth factors (implicated in HF neogenesis)
Light purple--> ROS eliminator
Grey--> GHK-Cu
Purple/purple--> Prostaglandin pathway
Orange--> stem cell pathway
Red--> androgen receptor

------------------------
Composition
------------------------
Deionized water
Dimetyl Isosorbide
Propylene Glycol

KGF
EGF

Superoxide Dismutase

GHK-Cu
PDE2 full agonist
PGF2a full agonist
CRTH2 inhibitor
GSK3B inhibitor
WNT activator

Androgen receptor antagonist
----------------------------------
I was able to place another order from a pharmaceutical grade chemical supplier (Sigma; using my supervisor's credentials) for my own "personal" research.
---------------------------------
It may look like quite the concoction, but most of the chemicals are dosed in the microgram range so it really isn't very much in solution itself. I'm currently in the preliminary phase of experimentation, just making sure my research subject will not grow horns or any other unwanted appendages from the application sites. The solution is quite stable, but just for precaution I keep it refrigerated. Application will begin with a total of [~1ml] applied to designated application site(s) daily for a minimum of 3 months before any deductions regarding the serums efficacy can be made. The research subject is currently approaching a NW2, with NW5 pattern similar to other members of his/her family.
attachment.php

Blood tests will be conducted once a week for the first month, and then biweekly thereafter to ensure systemic absorption is minimal (mostly for the topical AR antagonist).
--------------------------------
The experiment will begin on Monday, January 4th 2016 with pictures posted weekly regarding progress.
I will report back if anything changes.

Happy Holidays.

P.s. Shoutout to SwissTemples for providing me the information necessary (Swisstemples.com) to complete this.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-26 at 1.41.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-26 at 1.41.16 PM.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 344

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
All I can say is: please take quality before pictures of the subject's hair loss. Remember the correct lighting and perspective.

Which AR antagonist are you using?

Ajaxx

Reaction score
I honestly believe it'll be students or amateur scientists that will cure male pattern baldness or at least bring out a better treatment someday. Good luck mate, let us know how it goes.

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck dude. It would be f#cken amazing if someone like yourself or other small guys experimenting came up with something that worked. Big up your a$$ to the big companys out there taking so long to get something to market.

Mapleman

Established Member
Reaction score
Ill test it out for you! PM me with the price for the pharmaceuticals and ill get back to you :)!!

Kaotic_100

Reaction score
Hey man, good luck keep used updated and we hope to hear from you soon, please tell us about any sides iswell. Thanks!