Topical flutamide don't work

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
But what proctor products have in them?

But what a really good anti-dht topical that has studies, doesn't exist?

Anyone using home made topical Flut?

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using genhairs 2% topical flutamide for 5 months and its not working for me, still to date the only product that ever worked for me was sinere's 1% flutagel.
My hair is thinning at the temples and crown at a horribly fast rate now. Think i might try adding finasteride for 6 months and keep with nanominox-fms and flut for a further 6 months as a last chance saloon for my hair

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
Rework24 said:
I've been using genhairs 2% topical flutamide for 5 months and its not working for me, still to date the only product that ever worked for me was sinere's 1% flutagel.
My hair is thinning at the temples and crown at a horribly fast rate now. Think i might try adding finasteride for 6 months and keep with nanominox-fms and flut for a further 6 months as a last chance saloon for my hair

My hair is thinning at the temples really fast. I'm takin dutasteride(8 months)+ Topical Flut and added finasteride 1 moths ago. Will see whats gonna happen in next 6 months.

If i'm taking dutasteride + finasteride.How much DHT is blocked? :dunno:

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't take finasteride ans duta at the same time :woot:

Add a good xandrox 12,5%

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
striker9
Have you ever used Xandrox 15% Plus? I think i gonna get some then i will drop finasteride.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using xandrox 15% plus at night in my temples.

I'm one month in it, anyone else using xandrox?

Thanks!

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
duta + topical fluta 2% ?
you could say that as good as all your dht is blocked...

you need to give your damaged hair time to recover...
use vitamines and amino-acides
and a potent growth-booster -> nanominox - ms

take duta in the morning and fina at night...
but i dont think it will give more result...
but your liver needs to break down 2 kind of medicine... i would not recommend it to long... and get your liver checked ever 3 months (blood-test)
dangerous game if you asked me
more work to break down for the liver -> duta / fina / fluta
flutagel is stopped in production , it was because topical fluta as little as 1% is stil danger for the liver... so dont use to mutch

DHR

Reaction score
considering both lipoxidil and sin seem to have stopped production, it seems like a sign not to take too much....

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
don't want to damage my liver....

nanominox-fms looks good but i can't find sucess stories.

what about xandrox 15%?

fluta 2% loks too risky....

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fina and duta. Logically one would assume this would hold greater benefits. However the reality is its not going to block much more dht. Taking both together is overkill with little benefit and as mentioned before is increasing the risk of damaging your liver. Its kind of like overdosing on something when the max benefits have been reached. Duta already does the same job as finastride blocking the enzyme 5ar type 2 (but more effectivelly) aswell as type 1. If you can tollerate the side effects i would personally stick with duta.

striker9 said:
don't want to damage my liver....

nanominox-fms looks good but i can't find sucess stories.

what about xandrox 15%?

fluta 2% loks too risky

Nano minoxidil sounds good and since its got minoxidil you can be fairly certain it will do the same job as regular minoxidil depending on its strength 2%,5% etc (at least it should do unless its been watered down or something or its fake).

Question is will its additional ingredients hold further benefit over regular minoxidil. Otherwise its just overpriced minoxidil.

Xandrox 15%, there is a massive topic on this that goes on for pages and pages. Search my posts if you want to find that topic. To break it down for you there is a lot of complaints on shedding, which i believe is due to its potency. Some users are shedding too much to see the benefits others are having great success although these numbers are not as great as you would expect. Furthermore most of the users are using many other treatments to further boost there regimen against hairloss.

Another solution other than 2% flutmide according to this website is dr lee's spironolactone, which claims has very low risk of systematic absorbtion meaning little to no side effects. This is good because most dht blockers (or androgen blocker in this case) tend to work through systematic absorbtion running the risk of blocking dht which is imperitive to preventing feminizing effects such as gynocomastia. spironolactone cream works by just blocking dht were it is applied which would be on your scalp without effecting important dht else where on the body. I think this would be good alternative to fluta. Unlike normal spironolactone dr lee's spironolactone cream is odourless and fast absorbtion so i've heard.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear follicle84 , thanks for the best post i have ever seen.

For your comments xandrox is great, and some got results.

But what about spironolactone and fina, do you know posts where people have real results?

azyx

Reaction score
When Dr. William Rassman says "It needs to be studied further to evaluate its safety and effectiveness." i translate it to "IT WORKS GREAT" but i can't tell you this fact, coz Merck told me to sell propecia" this doctor tell to everybody to take propecia propecia propecia bla bla bla propecia propecia propecia only fda aproved bla bla bla... propecia propecia propecia... bla bla bla

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
rassman only recommends propecia and minoxidil

so we don't know what's the treatments that really work..

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
After some serious research on flutamide I can tell you guys that it most probably will not work topically to stop your hairloss

Flutamide needs to be ingested for it to turn into its final form. This happens because of all the acids and chemicals you body releases on the foods you eat so that they can be digested. This is why drugs is made to turn into its final form one those chemicals have been released onto it, otherwise it would be destroyed in the digestive system.

Taking it orally would work wonders I bet