Topical finasteride with non Minoxidil carrier?

Sleepy138

My Regimen
Reaction score
Context: 33yr old man with slow maturing hairline since 26. I've experimented with minoxidil foam then liquid, shiseido hair lotion, dermarolling (different regimens of .75mm every 3 days, or 1.5mm once a week (also have tried rollers, stamps and the electronic pens), peppermint oil. Seiroxyl stacked with Minoxidil (applied an hour apart) Then last spring I finally decided to try topical finasteride and have zero sides but felt that I'm most likely a non-responder to minoxidil as I had tried it on my facial hair (with dermarolling and applying twice a day for a year with no difference)

So I decided I wanted to take it out of the equation as I felt it was bloating my face and giving me eyebags. But since topical finasteride is relatively new and even with the people who have been experimenting with it for the past 10 years most people just use Minoxidil as a carrier. I bought Essengen-F and have been mixing it with Seiroxyl every morning (read there is a concern that if you let it sit too long it degrades the finasteride so I've just been making fresh mixes in the morning with .5ml Essengen-F and .5ml of Seiroxyl. But I was wondering if anyone knew of some other stuff to try instead of or with the seiroxyl?

Sleepy138

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m currently using of Essengen-F which is 0.2%. I use .50ml mixed with .50ml of Serioxyl which is 1mg a day.