topical finasteride study..............good results...

powersam

Reaction score
you'll be making it yourself or getting lipoxidil to make it for you.

seems the base is very important in the use of topical finasteride, ive read a few where they had systemic absorption, and read this one a few years back that didnt.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
do you guys thhink topical finasteride could be effective to reduce hair growth and thickness of man's beard? If internal finasteride ain't able to do that is there any chance that topical might?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
do you guys thhink topical finasteride could be effective to reduce hair growth and thickness of man's beard? If internal finasteride ain't able to do that is there any chance that topical might?

you just answered your own question....if taking it internally isnt stopping or weakening beard growth...why do you believe it will topically? If dutasteride which is inhibiting 98% of isnt going to stop beard growth, i SERIOUSLY doubt topical finasteride would....body hair growth only need low level of androgens to grow and I doubt they are very dependent on it once the growth is there....

btw, finasteride has slowed my beard growth a little...however it was never very thick to begin with.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I still have topical dutasteride. I might try that on part of my beard to see if there are any results.