Topical Finasteride stomach pain, bloating and gas

rcom440

Reaction score
I started microdosing topical finasteride 7 months ago. First .05mg then slowly increase it to .2mg without any problems, only slightly testicular pain that went away. 4 weeks ago I decided to up the dosage to .5mg and I developed abdominal pain, bloating and gas. stomach makes a lot of sound after meals and in the morning. I decided to decrease the dosage to .25mg but I still have very slight stomach ache, and bad bloating and gas. Pain and bloating usually stops around 7pm just before I take finasteride again. When I apply finasteride process starts again.
Did you guys have similar sides on finasteride, did they went away? Any tips how to battle this side?
I’ve been battling this side for 2 weeks now. Today I will decrease dosage to .1mg and see how it goes.

rcom440

Reaction score
Had same issues with topical finasteride stopped it totally
Did you try to microdose it to see if it goes away? How long you were experiencing those sides till you decided to quit and what did you replace topical finasteride with?

rcom440

Reaction score
4 days ago I decided slightly decrease dosage to around .15gm per application once a day and gas went away but I still mild stomach ache that fades during day but it comes back after I apply finasteride around 8pm. My stomach are still making noise after finasteride application and after breakfast.
Maybe my body needs to get rid of extra finasteride in the serum? What do you guys think?
Perhaps I should stop for a week and then start applying .10mg per day?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 days ago I decided slightly decrease dosage to around .15gm per application once a day and gas went away but I still mild stomach ache that fades during day but it comes back after I apply finasteride around 8pm. My stomach are still making noise after finasteride application and after breakfast.
Maybe my body needs to get rid of extra finasteride in the serum? What do you guys think?
Perhaps I should stop for a week and then start applying .10mg per day?
finasteride is a very bad drug for some guys. This is why I only use RU and oral min.

Last edited: