Topical finasteride low dose itchy nipple question

Danjellyman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,
I’ve seen similar post from yeats past but figured I’d visit this in recent times to see if anyone has any insight.

started .025 percent topical min formula every other day last month and now up to daily. Just about 3 weeks in or less I noticed pretty significant nipple itch. Obviously I don’t want lumps/gyno and worried this could turn into that. Should I just ride it out? Obviously a simple itchy nipple won’t sway me from gaining some hair but I’m worried there’s more going on here. Certainly a bit scary.

cheeseburger

Reaction score
I'd monitor this VERY closely. I developed lumps around my nipple from propecia many years ago and it started with an itchy and just overall uncomfortable feeling in my chest. I ended up stopping after a few months when it started to feel worse and worse but by then it was too late, the lumps I developed never went away. I actually plan to get them removed with surgery sometime in the next year. I would recommend massaging your fingers into your chest daily to monitor for the formation of any lumps and stop immediately if you feel them. If you don't do it for a week or two and the lumps really start to develop, then it's too late. I didn't do that and the lumps were fairly developed before I knew what was happening.

I'd also highly recommend you consider Tongat Ali as per my other thread if you really feel like you are experiencing side effects.