Topical Finasteride in the United States

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have bottles & bottles of liquid Duasteride & a kilo of minoxidil sulfate.
With all that just modest gains. I mix a stronger dose min powder in the Duasteride for topical application & light dose in taking it by mouth.
I decided to basically soak the scalp with the topical as opposed to a light dose to see if I have to hit some threshold for better results.. tinkering & tweaking

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is an article explaining it. It is less absorbed in the body. You obviously have not really read much about topical Finasterice, because
you don't know very much about it. The whole point of making it was to reduce side effects.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Retarded incels taking a topical drug that goes systemic anyways lol

Here is an article explaining it. It is less absorbed in the body. You obviously have not really read much about topical Finasterice, because
you don't know very much about it. The whole point of making it was to reduce side effects.

Read retard. Finasteride builds up in the tissues in the body aswell so several smaller topical dosages will build up in time. I tried both oral and topical and had the same exact side effects. As has MANY others.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_224300_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_224300_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 22

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
He dont wanna believe it because topical is his only option left because he had sides from oral I guarantee you tha

Both of you are so stupid, it's beyond pathetic.

Losing battle, you should call yourself losing brain cells. That's the only side effect of reading your posts.

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not even mad at either of you.

I just don't understand what happened to this place. I really don't. It used to be really active.

It seems like all of these hair loss sites have gone down hill.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Finasteride is double the cost of Topical Duasteride & less effective..at least where I get it..
I never had any sides..