Topical Finasteride in the United States

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody know any vendors who sell topical Finasteride/Minoxidil in the United States?

I don't want to use hairgrowthmd, because they are too expensive. Please let me know if you have used it yourself, and your
thoughts on the product.

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not 63. I didn't post my real birth date. This used to be a good place. Now it's gone to the garbage. It's unfortunate that it's people like you and Mr. Slap Head have ruined this place.

Last edited:

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not 63. I didn't post my real birth date. This used to be a good place. Now it's gone to the garbage. It's unfortunate that it's people like you and Mr. Slap Head have ruined this place.
bsmith I'm 71 years old an have grown more hair in the last year than I ever have to the point where I have about 70% of my hair back . " NO SH*T ". So don't believe the negative bull .

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
bsmith I'm 71 years old an have grown more hair in the last year than I ever have to the point where I have about 70% of my hair back . " NO SH*T ". So don't believe the negative bull .
Negative bull side effect wise or results wise? U didnt start balding at 23 brother thats for certain.

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. That was a good answer. I found out how to make it myself on that site.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
I use Happy Head customized to 0.025% finasteride and 6% min. I was on oral finasteride (with sides) and topical min for 14 years and switched to HH over two years ago. No sides now and better efficacy than ever.

Ignore losingbattle88...he has mental issues and hates himself.

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked the Promox price on hairgrowthmd. It says 250.00 dollars for ninety days. However I don't think that's correct. They were over 200.00 a few years ago, and in 2019, when it was owned by previous owners, it was 137.00 for 110 ounces. I think hairgrowthmd's website meant to say 250.00 for thirty days. I am going to check this week.

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
For anybody interested, you can crush Finasteride tablets and mix them with liquid Minoxidil. If you want the same doseage as one tablet, crush sixty one milligram pills and mix it with 60 ml of Minoxidil, and shake the bottle. That's really all there is to do.