Topical Finasteride From Hasson & Wong?

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of, I know that there are already subjects on this product, but it's relatively new so I figured I would make this thread anyway. I can't seem to find much info regarding exactly this formula.

I don't want to take oral finasteride. Very scared of sides, so I would probably get placebo anyway.
I'm praying for the brotzu lotion to be legit, but trying to do something about the situation with the current options available until something better comes out (hopefully). Currently just using min 2 times a day + keto shampoo 3 times a week.

https://hassonandwong.com/topical-finasteride-update/

"We currently have approximately 800 patients using our topical Finasteride . The effectiveness is at least equal to the oral finasteride , with thus far no patients experiencing adverse effects."

So does anyone have experience with this product? I'm not talking about the standard topical finasteride, but exactly this product. Apparently they are using liposomes in order to make it stay in the scalp.

Would really appreciate to hear from anyone using this product! Thanks:)

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also understand that this is produced by Farmacia Parati in Italy. At least for the European marked.
The original formula is 2.5% finasteride, but they'll basically produce it with any percentage requested.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Farmaccia Parati

thanks they replied me : we send a ready finasteride gel in bottle of 30g (for 1month of therapy). the price is 50,00€ + 65,00€ for shipping.

its like 160 cad $ a month for me , sh*t is SO expensive

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What sides did you get from oral and wich sides do you get now? Kind regards
I saw a study where systemic dht was reduced by 25% using topical finasteride. Oral reduces it by around 70%. Also, the dht on follicles was slightly reduced more on the follicles. 50% opposed to 40%. So IF this a legit study, using it topically theoretically will produce around 25% better results, and 60% less sides.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a study where systemic dht was reduced by 25% using topical finasteride. Oral reduces it by around 70%. Also, the dht on follicles was slightly reduced more on the follicles. 50% opposed to 40%. So IF this a legit study, using it topically theoretically will produce around 25% better results, and 60% less sides.
Hey frank i already tried topical from minoxidilmax and i got sides do you think this gel would be better ?

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey frank i already tried topical from minoxidilmax and i got sides do you think this gel would be better ?
What sides were they and what do you think it was from? The actual minoxidil or the alcohol and or delivery vehicle of the topical?

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had lower libido and weak erections im pretty sure it was from the finasteride as i already used minoxidil for one year without sides

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had lower libido and weak erections im pretty sure it was from the finasteride as i already used minoxidil for one year without sides
Not sure if you’re doing this, but if you apply topical finasteride and then apply minoxidil on top of that later on in the day without washing off the topical finasteride, the vehicle from minoxidil (PG, ethanol) will carry the finasteride into your blood stream.

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if you’re doing this, but if you apply topical finasteride and then apply minoxidil on top of that later on in the day without washing off the topical finasteride, the vehicle from minoxidil (PG, ethanol) will carry the finasteride into your blood stream.
but doesn't topical finasteride usually come in a similar vehicle?

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
To be honest I used topical finasteride for 13 months and it did nothing.

Got my hair checked yesterday and it got way worse so I assume it just doesnt work