TOPICAL FINASTERIDE FINALLY HERE IN EUROPE

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
I have applied topical finasteride, was quite a high dose though, doctor naively said that didn't matter since it was topical, I got all the horrendous sides noted with the oral version and stopped after 2 months. never again

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
I have applied topical finasteride, was quite a high dose though, doctor naively said that didn't matter since it was topical, I got all the horrendous sides noted with the oral version and stopped after 2 months. never again
And I don't believe it is necessarily a systemic issue as I used minoxidil as the vehicle in the first 12 weeks and got sides so used a liposome carrier final two weeks experiment and got loss of muscle mass.

My GP ended up sending me for a brain MRI to check my pituitary gland, thankfully came back clear.

But never again for me too

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be very careful considering this.

I was on oral Finasteride for years & years, my two sides were body thinning hair all over and some bloating.

Last summer I tried topical Finasteride using two different vehicles ranging from .25mg to 1mg per dose and I got horrendous sides.

I will note using topical Finasteride I also got incredible thickening of scalp hair, also new hairs sprouting in my crown, didn't get these benefits on oral Finasteride

Anyhow off Finasteride both topical and oral since end of summer 2020 and to be honest glad I am
I get finasteride sides myself. Totally gutted.

But I’m also on Oral Min with no sides but also no results. And I got sides with topical min (heart pulpitations).

So who knows maybe it’d work for me.
I've been on topical finasteride/minoxidil for a month now. No sides yet, and hair is slowly coming back. Mine is a spray as well. Once I spray it on my scalp I use my fingers to rub it in. It dries in just a few minutes.

I bought it from a company called Brintop F. It's composition is 5% minoxidil and 0.1% Finasteride.
Did you get sides with oral finasteride?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did get sides with oral finasteride. I'm much happier on the topical version.