Topical dutastride worse temples or speeds up?

Ech0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on topical dutastride for almost 1 year mostly for stop my temples getting worse or probably reverse it. But I feel like it hasn’t been better but instead worse. The only benefit I have seen that I don’t shedding at all while I wash my hair. But it seems my hair look like NW3 compare to last year NW2

Anyone else experienced same? or knows if dutastride worse temples and hairline?

since 2 weeks ago I also do dutastride mesotherapy with dermaroller and hope if this will help together with the regular topical dutastride.

I’m very worried and don’t know what to do, I desperately looking for all kind solutions and have seen people recommend minoxidil but don’t know if it will help for temples. I mostly have problem with my temples. Overall my hair are not so very thin.

I’ve also read that topical alfatradiol may help especially for temples. Anyone know more ?

Last edited:

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
topical dutasteride is pretty useless in my experience. Better chance of going systemic if you needle and yeah that can help results

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on topical dutastride for almost 1 year mostly for stop my temples getting worse or probably reverse it. But I feel like it hasn’t been better but instead worse. The only benefit I have seen that I don’t shedding at all while I wash my hair. But it seems my hair look like NW3 compare to last year NW2

Anyone else experienced same? or knows if dutastride worse temples and hairline?

since 2 weeks ago I also do dutastride mesotherapy with dermaroller and hope if this will help together with the regular topical dutastride.

I’m very worried and don’t know what to do, I desperately looking for all kind solutions and have seen people recommend minoxidil but don’t know if it will help for temples. I mostly have problem with my temples. Overall my hair are not so very thin.

I’ve also read that topical alfatradiol may help especially for temples. Anyone know more ?
Alfadratiol didnt do anything for me for 5 months dont waste your money on it. I also use topical dutasteride everyday 5mg and needle once weekly and apply it. But i also use dutasteride orally my hairline has definately not gotten worse.

Ech0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alfadratiol didnt do anything for me for 5 months dont waste your money on it. I also use topical dutasteride everyday 5mg and needle once weekly and apply it. But i also use dutasteride orally my hairline has definately not gotten worse.

How long have you been on dutaseride and dermaroller? I added dutasteride mesotherapy with dermaroller in my regime for 2 weeks ago and use it once a week and the regular topical dutastride 3 times per week.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on dutaseride and dermaroller? I added dutasteride mesotherapy with dermaroller in my regime for 2 weeks ago and use it once a week and the regular topical dutastride 3 times per week.
I started oral at the same time with topical so i have no clue what works best but I assume both. The lack of results from topical dutasteride would be because dutasterides molar mass is over 500 so it cant penetrate deep enough to reach the folicles, so needling is necessary. It also depends what solution you use if its alcohol/pg then it penetrates better. I have read some guys that had systemic Side effects from topical dutasteride without even needling. But depends what solution and how Long and hard you rubb it in. What solution do you use?

Ech0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started oral at the same time with topical so i have no clue what works best but I assume both. The lack of results from topical dutasteride would be because dutasterides molar mass is over 500 so it cant penetrate deep enough to reach the folicles, so needling is necessary. It also depends what solution you use if its alcohol/pg then it penetrates better. I have read some guys that had systemic Side effects from topical dutasteride without even needling. But depends what solution and how Long and hard you rubb it in. What solution do you use?

Topical Dutasteride 0.1% = 3 times per week
Topical Dutasteride Mesotherapy 0.01% = Once week with 1mm dermaroller

I'm considering to add Ru58841 and DualGen-15 to the regime. Do you think it will help?

Dugalgen-15 contains these formula:
Minoxidil 15.0%
Finasteride 0.1% (1mg of finasteride in 1 mL)
Azelaic acid 5.0%
ABN complexTM (0.80%)
Retinol 0.025%
Caffeine 0.001%

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Dutasteride 0.1% = 3 times per week
Topical Dutasteride Mesotherapy 0.01% = Once week with 1mm dermaroller

I'm considering to add Ru58841 and DualGen-15 to the regime. Do you think it will help?

Dugalgen-15 contains these formula:
Minoxidil 15.0%
Finasteride 0.1% (1mg of finasteride in 1 mL)
Azelaic acid 5.0%
ABN complexTM (0.80%)
Retinol 0.025%
Caffeine 0.001%
I had bad experience with RU regarding my hair so im not ever putting that chemical on my head again. I used it many years ago. Many say it doesnt work some say it does and some say hair worsens on it. Its up to you to experiment with it but i rather use more studied and safe drugs than a research chemical from china. But totally up to you. Dualgen sounds good tho.

Ech0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had bad experience with RU regarding my hair so im not ever putting that chemical on my head again. I used it many years ago. Many say it doesnt work some say it does and some say hair worsens on it. Its up to you to experiment with it but i rather use more studied and safe drugs than a research chemical from china. But totally up to you. Dualgen sounds good tho.

Oh okey, I will then skip it.

btw how long it will take to see improvement in the temple?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh okey, I will then skip it.

btw how long it will take to see improvement in the temple?
I havent seen improvements just maintenance. But im waiting to see if oral minoxidil can give me regrowth. And possibly topical spironolactone.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dysphoria ? What?
Do you just come on here because you’re a miserable balding incel? You haven’t ever helped anyone on here. Just come on here to throw shade and telling people their regimen sucks without offering any real practical advice lol.