Topical dutastride worse temples or speeds up?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Insulting ??? Lol you have a guy here projecting his own insecurities and calling everyone a fat incel because I dare disagree with bro science. Whatever your experience is , who knows, doesn’t mean that basic science of how up regulation of receptors work is suddenly obsolete.
I ve been following these forums for the last 5 years and i can tell you with a great degree of certainty that if you wanna hold on to your hair trust the bro science more than the mainstream one.You think i am stupid?No my friend you re the naive one

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ve been following these forums for the last 5 years and i can tell you with a great degree of certainty that if you wanna hold on to your hair trust the bro science more than the mainstream one.You think i am stupid?No my friend you re the naive one
Hahahahaha. “Trust the bro science” . This is your brain on hairlosstalk forum

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s probably hoping for breezula to give him NW0

Reactions: 300

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Poomaxx would be the type of tricho who says no you’re not balding bro, when you really are, and just lies to you because he wants to see others go bald to bring them down to his level

Reactions: 300

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah let’s take advice from a random incel who sexually harasses people on hair loss forums, and doesn’t even have any experience with hair loss medication! Lol!