Topical dutastride worse temples or speeds up?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I think so too, no wonder you have castration on your mind! LOL. The incel idea that fina or duta is similar to castration is what is oversimplified and an inept concept. The only rat is you and the wispy nest of pubes on your scalp. The example provided is to ascertain to readers that we really are not capable right now of researching the microbiology of hair loss. If we did, we'd have a cure by now LOL.
Absolutely true,and whoever doesnt agree with that statement is a moron

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, you have no grounds to disprove my theory or results.
From what I understand, you're saying that upregulation of receptors decreases the number of receptors but increases the signaling effect of the remaining receptors? Is this based on any sort of literature or is it something you feel is true.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I understand, you're saying that upregulation of receptors decreases the number of receptors but increases the signaling effect of the remaining receptors? Is this based on any sort of literature or is it something you feel is true.
I think that it is a possibility. This is impossible to study at the current time so it’s purely speculative. My whole contention is to postulate why some people do worse on dutasteride, because there must be a reason. And the reason is NOT due to the slightly increased T.

Last edited:

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I think we all know the answer to that. It’s based on what feelings we have

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask @DoctorHouse , he also believes the reason behind these cases is due to increased sensitivity to androgens. Go ahead, come up with a better idea. Because it definitely ain’t the increase in T.

Last edited:

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask @DoctorHouse , he also believes the reason behind these cases is due to increased sensitivity to androgens. Go ahead, come up with a better idea. Because it definitely ain’t the increase in T.
I like how you keep quoting some weirdo who just in a previous thread said that finasteride can change your dna. The better idea is that, either you were on the drug for too little (like say, 6 months), are a non responder, or , one of the few geno types where finasteride was actually more effective at blocking the enzyme than dutasteride. We have actual studies for that.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like how you keep quoting some weirdo who just in a previous thread said that finasteride can change your dna. The better idea is that, either you were on the drug for too little (like say, 6 months), are a non responder, or , one of the few geno types where finasteride was actually more effective at blocking the enzyme than dutasteride. We have actual studies for that.
I think the real weirdo is you,because you dont have the mental capacity to comprehend what real world experience shows.

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the real weirdo is you,because you dont have the mental capacity to comprehend what real world experience shows.
“Real world experience” is for the most part useless . Being on the drug for a bit and not seeing results doesn’t mean your dna literally changed. Besides, if what you guys are saying is true, you’re going against every single researcher on the planet. At some point, the conspiracy theories only go so far

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some weirdo? You throw out a lot of insults for a newb incel who has no track record of helping anyone, and you’re going to rag on a doctor who has decades of experience. Go f*** yourself.

Reactions: 300

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some weirdo? You throw out a lot of insults for a newb incel who has no track record of helping anyone, and you’re going to rag on a doctor who has decades of experience. Go f*** yourself.
Bro you were on a hairlosstalk forum on 12 am on a Saturday. A “doctor” lol. You guys are incredibly naive.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
“Real world experience” is for the most part useless . Being on the drug for a bit and not seeing results doesn’t mean your dna literally changed. Besides, if what you guys are saying is true, you’re going against every single researcher on the planet. At some point, the conspiracy theories only go so far
Ask anyone on the hormonal thread. If you don’t notice any change, or regression in the first 6 months then the chances are that you aren’t going to all of the sudden see significant results a whole year later lol that’s not how hair cycles work.

Maxypooo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask anyone on the hormonal thread. If you don’t notice any change, or regression in the first 6 months then the chances are that you aren’t going to all of the sudden see significant results a whole year later lol that’s not how hair cycles work.
It’s interesting you say that. The 10 year study on propecia showed like 12 people who were below baseline first year and then above baseline by year 5. Hell there was a guy who was extremely below baseline by year 5 and then above baseline by year 10