Topical dutasteride Results

jackson123

Reaction score
Hi,

Regime:
Rogaine/Proscar topical once a day (morning) Vertex only.
Nizoral every day
Tricomin every day
Topical Liquid dutasteride (not mixed with anything) every day.
**I might cut the dutasteride usage to 2-3 times a week since I heard it's half-life is something like 240 hours!

Been trolling here for a while. This is my first post.

My hair's been thinning for 12 years, I'm 36 now. I have some hairloss in the vertex area and I noticed 4 years ago the crown area has started to miniaturize and thin out. I've used Rogaine on and off for 8 years- I get sides like swollen eyes and water retention on the face if I use too much. I stopped using Rogaine completely and noticed the vertex really thinning out. I got back on it and added Proscar 5mg(split).

Got horrible sides from the Proscar, clear semen etc., in just a day of taking it. So I decided to crush 4-5 pills into the Rogaine and use it as a topical. I also added Nizoral 1% to my regimen about 2 years ago and Tricomin about 6 months ago. I never used Rogaine for my crown area because I was afraid of the sides - I'd have to cover more and use more. The Rogaine/Proscar has worked 6 months in - some regrowth in the vertex but one side has completely stopped responding - no regrowth but not losing anymore hair. I use the Rogaine only once a day in the morning - again due the the sides.

A month ago, I decided to try Liquid dutasteride(google it!) and S5 Cream. The dutasteride came in liquid bottle. I started using this everynight...except the S5 - god awful stench, so I'd only use it 2-3 nights when I'm not around the GF. Anyways, 5 days in and I'm already noticing thickening of the crown...now it's fairly thick and looks like it was 5 years ago. I guess I'm just a good responder to this drug - I don't take it orally because I'm afraid of the sides knowing what Proscar did to me. I also use it on the vertex area and noticed it thickening as well - though no regrowth, but at least it has thickened it enough that I can cover the thin/bald area. Weird side though, I don't know if it's just my head but I'm getting more morning wood lately and libido may have gone up, semen is healthy - definitely not something I expected.

I'll continue and monitor the results!

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
5 days really won't show a response to anything.

However, I tried everything nad had no meaningful response until I started applying dutasteride topically, along with 2% keto cream.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you purchase this liquid dutasteride? Never heard of it.

grove12345

Reaction score
op is has only 2 post. suspicious, But liquid dutasteride.? And descent price?
Can this be legit? or legal?

jackson123

Reaction score
no clue. i'm saying it works for me, what possible gain would i have posting here other than to tell you what worked for me? posting here and registering is a waste of my time in fact so take that with a grain of salt.

grove12345 said:
op is has only 2 post. suspicious, But liquid dutasteride.? And descent price?
Can this be legit? or legal?

hairlost

Reaction score
rui are legit, bought heaps of gym hormone related products off them
how is everyone applyin liquid dutasteride and how much? cant imagine it being succuesfull without a carrier

jackson123

Reaction score
I simply use it as is, kinda greasy so i only use it at night. I don't know if it will work mixing it up with alcohol and other agents.

hairlost said:
rui are legit, bought heaps of gym hormone related products off them
how is everyone applyin liquid dutasteride and how much? cant imagine it being succuesfull without a carrier

el_duterino

Reaction score
dutasteride will slowly build up in your blood and once it reaches the level where sides do develop, then you will experince sides, which persit for a while..its just a matter of a few weeks.

The first reaction of the body when STARTING dutasteride is to produce more test. because it sense less DHT..this means more morning wood.
This effect will only last a few days, then the T spike dissapears and DHT levels continune to lower.

finasteride might be better for topical use becuase its serum half life is a lot shorter than dutasteride.

If you want less side effects look into topical RU...

I was on dutasteride for 4 years btw.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
el_duterino said:
dutasteride will slowly build up in your blood and once it reaches the level where sides do develop, then you will experince sides, which persit for a while..its just a matter of a few weeks.

The first reaction of the body when STARTING dutasteride is to produce more test. because it sense less DHT..this means more morning wood.
This effect will only last a few days, then the T spike dissapears and DHT levels continune to lower.

finasteride might be better for topical use becuase its serum half life is a lot shorter than dutasteride.

If you want less side effects look into topical RU...

I was on dutasteride for 4 years btw.

There is evidence suggestion dutasteride's elimination is dose-dependent. Therefore, a topically applied dose 2-3 times week week should not result in signicifant accumulation.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
Naybe something like 0.33 mg topically on Monday, Wednesday and Friday is best.

el_duterino

Reaction score
According to that dutasteride study, at the lowest dose of 0.01mg they tested, the serum half life is still a long 3 days.

finasteride at normal dosages, has a serum half life of just about 7 hours.

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=53870

Malek03

My Regimen
Reaction score
5 days really won't show a response to anything.

However, I tried everything nad had no meaningful response until I started applying dutasteride topically, along with 2% keto cream.
I am wondering that if you massage both topical dutasteride with 2% keto cream together or separately?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:| 9 years ago...