Topical Dutasteride + Minoxidil Mixture, Check Here

jazz1

Reaction score
Hi guys I have some good news as a few people have asked me about Topical Dutasteride. The compounding pharmacy I use in America called Murray Avenue Apothecary are now formulating Topical Dutasteride at the recommended dosage 0.05% with and without Minoxidil. I myself use their topical Finesteride loition and have done for some years since the other clinics I used closed down. Considering people kept asking Murray Avenue Apothecary they have advised me when I purchased my last order recently, they are now selling Topical Dutasteride. They have agreed to provide us forum members 10% discount when we purchase 3 bottles. I am based in the United Kingdom, they ship to most countries world wide, please check with the pharmacy all the details are below for anyone looking for topical formulations.

Check below how to purchase Custom Compound Topical Finasteride or Topical Minoxidil Finasteride with added anti androgen mixture world wide, please check with the pharmacy if they ship to your country, as some are exempt due to customs. In regards to Florida send me a message so I can help you. The ONLY way you can obtain a prescription for Florida is if you can attend a satellite office directly in Boca Raton or West Palm Beach which is not associated with The Medical Wellnes Center, contact this number 561-459-5356. There are some countries that are exempt due to custom import laws, so check with the pharmacy first to see if they ship to your country.

I have created this thread which explains everything if you want to purchase Topical Dutasteride or Finesteride lotion/cream or added minoxidil with anti androgen additives plus 10% discount for forum members world wide. I live in the United Kingdom and they ship world wide, please check with the pharmacy if they ship to your country, as some are exempt due to customs. They are based in America, the pharmacy is called Murray Avenue Apothecary.

Topical Finesteride Thread On How To Order:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

Topical S5 Spironolactone Cream Alternative On How To Order:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/s5-spironolactone-cream-alternative-found.119195/

Topical Dutasteride On How To Order, Check Below:

The Medical Wellness Center for prescription is below, without prescription you can not purchase the Topical Dutasteride.

You need to buy 6 months prescription or 1 year I believe they might give discount check below. On their main page is a link for Topical Dutasteride follow the link below:

Prescription website:

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

After clicking the Topical Dutasteride link, you will end up on this page:

https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/TopicalDUTASTERIDEHairLossPrescriptionINDEXpage.html

Once you have paid for your prescription with The Medical Wellness Center, they will then email your prescription to Murray Avenue Apothecary the compounding pharmacy.

Murray Avenue Apothecary has been compounding the same products for years luckily I found these ladies as an alternative. You can do a search on their background but their details are below. Once they receive your prescription they will contact you for payment and than formulate you the products. I did my best to reduce prices for us forum members. They give us forum members 10% discount when you purchase 3 bottles and mention Jazz as per forum.

I am NOT Affiliated/paid or obtain any gains from this pharmacy in anyway, check my Finesteride thread as proof I pay for all my products. I am simply passing on the details to help the community and I am grateful they are in business to provide me the lotions for my hairloss. I found this pharmacy online when Dr Klein passed away, as his clinic stopped selling the lotions which I had used for years. You can check my Finesteride thread for all the pharmacies I have used throughout the years, who eventually closed from Dr Lee selling Xandrox and Dr Klein selling Promox.

I hope this helps, their details are below on how to order once you bought the prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center, they will automatically forward your prescription to Murray Avenue Apothecary. They will send you an email for payment on how many bottles you want to purchase etc.

You do not have to buy six months worth at a time, I always buy 3 bottles which is 6 months supply, 1ml daily use. I also convinced them to provide us 10% discount for forum members when you purchase 3 bottles, mention Jazz hairloss forums for discount.

Topical Dutasteride:

Dutasteride 0.05% Solution 65ML $89

Dutasteride 0.05% with added 5% Minoxidil Solution 65ML $99

An RX is required from The Medical Wellness Center.

When they fax us an RX we contact (usually via email) the patient for verification of address and credit card.

Shipping costs are based on location and size of the package, please check with the pharmacy if they ship to your country, as some are exempt due to customs.

Murray Avenue Apothecary Compounding Pharmacy Website:

https://maapgh.com/

4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217

P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247

F: 412-421-6500

They also sell other hairloss products, which I use are progesterone topical lotion, Acetyl Glutathione mixture with biotin/vitamin E, plus their shampoo and conditioner are organic.

You can check my Before/After pictures are in my Finesteride thread as you can see the lotion has helped grow my crown and temples back. I have maintained my hair now for over 11 years. I will create a success thread soon detailing all the products I use and my full regime in what has helped grow and maintain my hair successfully for years along my hairloss journey. I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own years of research.

Last edited:

The_Dragon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys I have some good news as a few people have asked me about Topical Dutasteride. The compounding pharmacy I use in America called Murray Avenue Apothecary are now formulating Topical Dutasteride at the recommended dosage 0.05% with and without Minoxidil.

Jazz1, I recently purchased topical dutasteride from them on your recommendation, as you are also from the UK, but got a letter from ParcelForce (mail provider) today which wont send it until I cough up import tax of 60% of the total costs of the goods!! This seems ridiculous so wondering how much you were paying? So I can raise an issue with HMRC, cheers.

jazz1

Reaction score
Jazz1, I recently purchased topical dutasteride from them on your recommendation, as you are also from the UK, but got a letter from ParcelForce (mail provider) today which wont send it until I cough up import tax of 60% of the total costs of the goods!! This seems ridiculous so wondering how much you were paying? So I can raise an issue with HMRC, cheers.

Hey sorry to hear, how much did you order and what’s the value? I sometimes get hit with customs and sometimes I get lucky. Unfortunately all goods ordered from US always have to pay for customs charge unless your lucky.

My customs cost has varied from £30-£50, again what’s the value of the goods you ordered? Did you buy 3 bottles....?

I will have a word with the pharmacy as they did mention that the value of goods has to be declared on the parcel for insurance purposes. I asked them before to declare the value less, even on my packaging they did refuse. The reason was because should the parcel get lost they can’t claim the full value of goods ordered. I have emailed them to ask if the customer agrees to take the risk on wanting his order value declared less, this would probably help us all moving forward.

Last edited:

The_Dragon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey sorry to hear, how much did you order and what’s the value? I sometimes get hit with customs and sometimes I get lucky. Unfortunately all goods ordered from US always have to pay for customs unless your lucky.

My customs cost has varied from £30-£50, again what’s the value of the goods you ordered? Did you buy 3 bottles....?
That's more reasonable, they want £127 from me :mad:. The total cost of the items (incl postage) was £193. I bought 2 bottles and some other non-prescription things from their store. Yeh I understand I might have to pay import tax but not an extortionate amount. I emailed Murray yesterday to see if maybe they put the wrong cost for the goods in the slipping or something, but haven't got a response yet.

jazz1

Reaction score
That's more reasonable, they want £127 from me :mad:. The total cost of the items (incl postage) was £193. I bought 2 bottles and some other non-prescription things from their store. Yeh I understand I might have to pay import tax but not an extortionate amount. I emailed Murray yesterday to see if maybe they put the wrong cost for the goods in the slipping or something, but haven't got a response yet.

That does not sound right, i would email or contact parcel force and provide proof for the value of goods you ordered as this seems to be a mistake.

Parcel Force:

Coventry Number Parcel Force who deal with customs:

I sent you a message hopefully I can try helping you, check your conversation inbox.

Last edited:

The_Dragon

My Regimen
Reaction score
That does not sound right, i would email or contact parcel force and provide proof for the value of goods you ordered as this seems to be a mistake.

Parcel Force:

Coventry Number Parcel Force who deal with customs:
The form I received in the mail from ParcelForce says they cannot enter in disputes regarding customs charge and that it needs to be made with HMRC directly, so will ring them tomorrow. Thanks for confirming that it doesn't seem correct, will let you know how it goes, cheers.

jazz1

Reaction score
The form I received in the mail from ParcelForce says they cannot enter in disputes regarding customs charge and that it needs to be made with HMRC directly, so will ring them tomorrow. Thanks for confirming that it doesn't seem correct, will let you know how it goes, cheers.

Ok, I would also check once you receive the package what the value was declared on the parcel and does this reflect your order amount. There’s 100% a mistake and check this website for customs import tax, contact details. When I have ordered more items and more expensive than yours I have had to pay £70 max, but most times I pay £30-£50 and sometimes I can be lucky.

https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty

https://www.gov.uk/government/organ...toms-international-trade-and-excise-enquiries

I would use a import tax calculator online:

https://www.ukimports.org/services/import/customs-clearance/how-to-calculate-uk-import-duty-vat.php

https://parcelbroker.co.uk/articles/how-to-calculate-the-duty-and-tax-due-on-an-import/

https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/

MichMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidilexpress.com sells topical dutasteride and are located in England. No prescription needed.
I have ordered from this site and I am located in USA.

MichMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairlossnewbie.

1) At first it is always a good idea to talk to a dermatologist to see what's causing your hair loss but after that initial phase you only need the "medication" and not necessarily a doctors advice. That way you save some money.
2) I don't disagree with that. Only suggesting a different alternate source of topical dutasteride.

I have tried their Regrowth Lab 7hp formula as I was looking for a "daytime" formulation that wasn't so greasy.
Only tried one bottle of it, liked the non-greasy formula but it is offered in spray bottle only and I prefer dropper.
Can't say that I made any progress using this bottle but my experiment did not last long enough.

I am open to try different solutions as I haven't found the right one for me yet.

Jazz1, I am curious why you prefer Murray's solutions. Do you think it is the added progesterone? Most other minoxidil solutions out there have similar ingredients, finasteride, AA, retin A etc but usually not progesterone.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys I have some good news as a few people have asked me about Topical Dutasteride. The compounding pharmacy I use in America called Murray Avenue Apothecary are now formulating Topical Dutasteride at the recommended dosage 0.05% with and without Minoxidil. I myself use their topical Finesteride loition and have done for some years since the other clinics I used closed down. Considering people kept asking Murray Avenue Apothecary they have advised me when I purchased my last order recently, they are now selling Topical Dutasteride. They have agreed to provide us forum members 10% discount when we purchase 3 bottles. I am based in the United Kingdom, they ship to most countries world wide, please check with the pharmacy all the details are below for anyone looking for topical formulations.

Check below how to purchase Custom Compound Topical Finasteride or Topical Minoxidil Finasteride with added anti androgen mixture world wide, please check with the pharmacy if they ship to your country, as some are exempt due to customs. In regards to Florida send me a message so I can help you. The ONLY way you can obtain a prescription for Florida is if you can attend a satellite office directly in Boca Raton or West Palm Beach which is not associated with The Medical Wellnes Center, contact this number 561-459-5356. There are some countries that are exempt due to custom import laws, so check with the pharmacy first to see if they ship to your country.

I have created this thread which explains everything if you want to purchase Topical Dutasteride or Finesteride lotion/cream or added minoxidil with anti androgen additives plus 10% discount for forum members world wide. I live in the United Kingdom and they ship world wide, please check with the pharmacy if they ship to your country, as some are exempt due to customs. They are based in America, the pharmacy is called Murray Avenue Apothecary.

Topical Finesteride Thread On How To Order:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

Topical S5 Spironolactone Cream Alternative On How To Order:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/s5-spironolactone-cream-alternative-found.119195/

Topical Dutasteride On How To Order, Check Below:

The Medical Wellness Center for prescription is below, without prescription you can not purchase the Topical Dutasteride.

You need to buy 6 months prescription or 1 year I believe they might give discount check below. On their main page is a link for Topical Dutasteride follow the link below:

Prescription website:

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

After clicking the Topical Dutasteride link, you will end up on this page:

https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/TopicalDUTASTERIDEHairLossPrescriptionINDEXpage.html

Once you have paid for your prescription with The Medical Wellness Center, they will then email your prescription to Murray Avenue Apothecary the compounding pharmacy.

Murray Avenue Apothecary has been compounding the same products for years luckily I found these ladies as an alternative. You can do a search on their background but their details are below. Once they receive your prescription they will contact you for payment and than formulate you the products. I did my best to reduce prices for us forum members. They give us forum members 10% discount when you purchase 3 bottles and mention Jazz as per forum.

I am NOT Affiliated/paid or obtain any gains from this pharmacy in anyway, check my Finesteride thread as proof I pay for all my products. I am simply passing on the details to help the community and I am grateful they are in business to provide me the lotions for my hairloss. I found this pharmacy online when Dr Klein passed away, as his clinic stopped selling the lotions which I had used for years. You can check my Finesteride thread for all the pharmacies I have used throughout the years, who eventually closed from Dr Lee selling Xandrox and Dr Klein selling Promox.

I hope this helps, their details are below on how to order once you bought the prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center, they will automatically forward your prescription to Murray Avenue Apothecary. They will send you an email for payment on how many bottles you want to purchase etc.

You do not have to buy six months worth at a time, I always buy 3 bottles which is 6 months supply, 1ml daily use. I also convinced them to provide us 10% discount for forum members when you purchase 3 bottles, mention Jazz hairloss forums for discount.

Topical Dutasteride:

Dutasteride 0.05% Solution 65ML $89

Dutasteride 0.05% with added 5% Minoxidil Solution 65ML $99

An RX is required from The Medical Wellness Center.

When they fax us an RX we contact (usually via email) the patient for verification of address and credit card.

Shipping costs are based on location and size of the package, please check with the pharmacy if they ship to your country, as some are exempt due to customs.

Murray Avenue Apothecary Compounding Pharmacy Website:

https://maapgh.com/

4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217

P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247

F: 412-421-6500

They also sell other hairloss products, which I use are progesterone topical lotion, Acetyl Glutathione mixture with biotin/vitamin E, plus their shampoo and conditioner are organic.

You can check my Before/After pictures are in my Finesteride thread as you can see the lotion has helped grow my crown and temples back. I have maintained my hair now for over 11 years. I will create a success thread soon detailing all the products I use and my full regime in what has helped grow and maintain my hair successfully for years along my hairloss journey. I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own years of research.
Quite expensive.. just order from the Italians.

jazz1

Reaction score

jazz1

Reaction score
0.05% recommended according to what? I've seen doses as high as 0.5% being used.
That can’t be right as 0.05% Topical is equivalent to the recommended dosage internal for Dutasteride.

jazz1

Reaction score
Great tips but the prices are very high...
If you are loacted in the EU(UK its much easier and cheaper to get a prescription via mobidoctor for 24 euro and. order the product from italy for about 20 euro from Pharmacy Parati. They mix the product however you want it. fully cutomized
They don’t sell Topical Dutasteride and the Finasteride version is only Finasteride alone, where as I add:

15% Minoxidil
0.1% Finasteride
5% Azelaic Acid
0.25% Progesterone
0.025% Tretinoin
0.1% Hydrocortisone

jazz1

Reaction score
minoxidilexpress.com sells topical dutasteride and are located in England. No prescription needed.
I have ordered from this site and I am located in USA.
They do but again you can’t order from the United Kingdom, I tried emailing them in the past no luck. As mentioned that’s why Dr Lee got closed as he sold illegally without prescription......

jazz1

Reaction score
That's amazing!

Only a couple of negative things..

1: you do need to consult a doctor on how to use the medication properly to minimize the side effects and to get the best results

2: the products on that site are not pharmaceutical grade so you don't really know what you are getting. That's why its much better to get a prescription and buy it from a legit source.

And, if you get a prescription from where I recommended and order it from Italy, then the total price would be the same as if you would buy it from that site.

So, you would be quite ignorant to opt for ordering from them IMO
This is exactly my point, well said.

jazz1

Reaction score
Hairlossnewbie.

1) At first it is always a good idea to talk to a dermatologist to see what's causing your hair loss but after that initial phase you only need the "medication" and not necessarily a doctors advice. That way you save some money.
2) I don't disagree with that. Only suggesting a different alternate source of topical dutasteride.

I have tried their Regrowth Lab 7hp formula as I was looking for a "daytime" formulation that wasn't so greasy.
Only tried one bottle of it, liked the non-greasy formula but it is offered in spray bottle only and I prefer dropper.
Can't say that I made any progress using this bottle but my experiment did not last long enough.

I am open to try different solutions as I haven't found the right one for me yet.

Jazz1, I am curious why you prefer Murray's solutions. Do you think it is the added progesterone? Most other minoxidil solutions out there have similar ingredients, finasteride, AA, retin A etc but usually not progesterone.
The reason I use Murray Avenue as mentioned in my other thread you can scroll down and see. I have used the same formulation since 2010/2011. I first used Dr Lee Xandrox but he got shut down for selling without prescription. Than I found Dr Klein who sold the same ingredients and formula. The good part he was legit being a doctor and selling his own formula mixtures. The poor guy passed away and we were all screwed as his clinic cold turkey stopped selling us the mixtures. That’s when I luckily found Murray Avenue Apothecary who agreed to give discounts to us forum members including myself. They are all legit as you can not purchase without prescription, they are strict. I am in the United Kingdom we don’t have these options here or compound pharmacies.

I been using this formula since 2011:

15% Minoxidil
0.1% Finasteride
5% Azelaic Acid
0.25% Progesterone
0.025% Tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone