Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Danjellyman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can I get Topical finasteride at lower than .1mg?
Also considering doing topical dutasteride once per week and topical finasteride the others.
Thoughts?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

edst

Reaction score
Hi guys, Anyone on very low dose of topical dutasteride like 0,02% once a week? Would be curious to know if some of you have some positive result without sides. I'm very sensible to 5ar inhibitor and got PFS from finasteride few years ago now back to 85% but still balding as f***

Danjellyman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re using it once per week I’d just try a standard dose at first.
Try 0.05% once every 10 days
where would one get their hands on that?
I’m starting .05 topical finasteride with min and thinking about adding topical dutasteride every so often .

aernout

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there still a discord channel going on? could I get an invite to that?

thinking of trying this after having had sides from oral finasteride... I suppose 0.05% every 7 days would be a good dosage to start off with and try 0.1% if 0.05% is well tolerated for a couple of months?

sunlight2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if minoxidilmax deliver to the UK? Try to get into the site and it says coming soon? But use German i.p address lets me in?
Hi...I approached fueclinic.com and they seemed willing to ship topical dutasteride to the UK. I didn't go for it in the end so don't know if there are any Brexit/shipping issues but could be worth a try

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi...I approached fueclinic.com and they seemed willing to ship topical dutasteride to the UK. I didn't go for it in the end so don't know if there are any Brexit/shipping issues but could be worth a try
I'm using oral duta and the topical duta from minoxidilexpress and their spironolactone too, total I use 15mg topical duta weekly, and oral 6mg weekly, litteraly only losing 3 hairs in shower nowadays. And 1 or 2 hairs on brush. Why you guys buy expensive dutasteride from pharmacies is beyond me lol. Waste of money, they Will always charge more obviously, its like going to an expensive restaurant to buy food. BTW minoxidillexpress are in UK.