Topical Dutasteride And Microneedling Study

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to be any better than dutasteride alone. If you're going to microneedle definitely use minoxidil as that's what signals the cells to produce follicles instead of skin.

Jimmerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is prescribing topical dutasteride? And what are there for studies on dosage, effectiveness, etc

Ismagom7

Reaction score
It doesn't seem to be any better than dutasteride alone. If you're going to microneedle definitely use minoxidil as that's what signals the cells to produce follicles instead of skin.

But no sides effects were reported in this study since it seems local application did not produce them.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find that suspect, as topical finasteride has the same side effects as oral. I don't think they were penetrating the skin with dutasteride. Dutasteride has a molar mass of 528 which is considered too high to penetrate.

Ismagom7

Reaction score
I find that suspect, as topical finasteride has the same side effects as oral. I don't think they were penetrating the skin with dutasteride. Dutasteride has a molar mass of 528 which is considered too high to penetrate.

actually the topical finasteride studies haven't shown great side effects as oral..do you have a study I haven't seen. Also regarding dutasteride it all depends on the vehicle...with the right combination of ingredients it can be absorbed for sure

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know what to tell you about this study...even the people taking the placebo reported about the same scale on side effects lol

50% more sides in both finasteride groups. Adverse events are low in all finasteride studies because despite the fear, it's actually a pretty safe drug. This is also the most reliable study on topical finasteride that we have.

Ismagom7

Reaction score
50% more sides in both finasteride groups. Adverse events are low in all finasteride studies because despite the fear, it's actually a pretty safe drug. This is also the most reliable study on topical finasteride that we have.

50%? I'm sorry where are you getting that number? From what I read on #7 secondary outcome part...the scores where about the same on the 3 groups

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the people who have sides from finasteride would get sides from water if you told them water was dangerous.

Attachments

• p-3074.JPG
    p-3074.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 331

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the people who have sides from finasteride would get sides from water if you told them water was dangerous.

True.

INT

Reaction score
Well if being a dumb dumb is reason enough to get banned I can see why he got banned based on his last comment in this thread.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if being a dumb dumb is reason enough to get banned I can see why he got banned based on his last comment in this thread.

Actually I got banned because I called macaroni an idiot because he dislikes all of my posts. I guess you need to be banned now.

INT

Reaction score
Actually I got banned because I called macaroni an idiot because he dislikes all of my posts. I guess you need to be banned now.

You just disliked my last posts as well so if you are all about being consistent then you should now also call yourself an idiot.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just disliked my last posts as well so if you are all about being consistent then you should now also call yourself an idiot.

I disliked 1 post of yours. Macaroni dislikes literally all of my posts just because he doesn't like me. You've now called me an idiot twice in a row, so I guess you need to be doubly banned now.

INT

Reaction score
I disliked 1 post of yours. Macaroni dislikes literally all of my posts just because he doesn't like me. You've now called me an idiot twice in a row, so I guess you need to be doubly banned now.

upload_2019-11-24_21-53-34.png

Almost