Topical Duta or topical finasteride/minoxidil for UK guys

inmyhead

Reaction score
Stay away from Minoxidil Max. Do not put that Chinese crap on your head.

Use Parati in Italy or FUECLINIC in Belgium
The whole point of using minoxidilmax is for people who can't get prescriptions, no? Parati does require prescriptions as far as I know.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole point of using minoxidilmax is for people who can't get prescriptions, no? Parati does require prescriptions as far as I know.

Parati and FUECLINIC don't ask for prescriptions either.

They are compounded with pharma grade dutasteride and Liposomal and Trichosol vehicles.

Minoxidilmax is unregulated imported crap from China. Bottles are made in China. They use DMI on all their topicals that will make sure all of it is absorbed into the bloodstream causing worse side effects than oral treatments as people use more of it. How many guys have to come on here to say it fucked up their lives for people to stop buying from this fake company.

When it's not regulated you have no idea what actual concentration they used and what other crap they put in there.

I can't believe people will risk their health using that or the crap from Kane which is 50% impure.

Go to Strut, Parati, FUECLINIC or whatever other doctor prescribes this. Don't buy crap from China.

jazz1

Reaction score
That’s why I always use compounded pharmacies from USA.

jazz1

Reaction score
This was the issue I had initially as they required prescription, hence why I been buying from MAA without any problems and I use The Medical Wellness Center for the prescription.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Parati and FUECLINIC don't ask for prescriptions either.

They are compounded with pharma grade dutasteride and Liposomal and Trichosol vehicles.

Minoxidilmax is unregulated imported crap from China. Bottles are made in China. They use DMI on all their topicals that will make sure all of it is absorbed into the bloodstream causing worse side effects than oral treatments as people use more of it. How many guys have to come on here to say it fucked up their lives for people to stop buying from this fake company.

When it's not regulated you have no idea what actual concentration they used and what other crap they put in there.

I can't believe people will risk their health using that or the crap from Kane which is 50% impure.

Go to Strut, Parati, FUECLINIC or whatever other doctor prescribes this. Don't buy crap from China.
where can we get reputable 15% minoxidil + finasteride mix delivered to the UK. Fue clinic only seem to do topical dutasteride

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also I'm not doubting you but I've never come across anyone saying this on here or other sites.
Any links?

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you. I have been taking finasteride since around 2005 and want to ween off the oral too. Of course topical dutasteride is going to be alot more expensive than generic oral finasteride but I will to give it a try. Do you know of any cases of people like us who made the switch and did just as good on it or even better?

I spent best part of 20 years on oral Finasteride.
Didn't really get any bad sides but didn't get any thickening of hair

April 2020 I decided I wanted to come off oral and perhaps even finasteride altogether but decided I would transition over to topical and see how I would fear

Absolute nightmare which I still regret to this day

Pros: Huge thickening of my hair and my crown start to fill in quite nice, it was very sparse beforehand

Cons: Fatigue
Loss of libido
Weight gain
Gyno
Muscle wastage
Testicle & penile shrinking

I was on topical finasteride for three months
Now off it 11 months

I am now completely off finasteride oral & topical and will never use it again

I have made about at 90% recovery but got joint pain too

Worst decision of my life but also am thankful I made such a big recovery compared to others who struggle to recover from above sides

Still have bit of gyno, really just see it on one side now

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I'm not doubting you but I've never come across anyone saying this on here or other sites.
Any links?

It doesn't matter, we are all free to use whatever we want
If you want to use that then it's at your own risk

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, we are all free to use whatever we want
If you want to use that then it's at your own risk

All good mate
Do you have any ideas where to get legitimate 15% min/finasteride topical or a reputable high strength minoxidil and finasteride?

Thanks

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No man, these are prescription required drugs
Parati or FUE CLINIC will make it for you probably