Topical Corticosteroids And Maintaining Or Growing

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't find the thread where someone had good results previously, the response was quite positive in all the replies and there was enough people responding.

In terms of long-term damage, some were insisting that it's very unlikely as long as you don't go too heavy on the usage for too long of a period of time (3 months maximum).

I've only found brand names (eg Cortizone 10) that don't seem effective whatsoever, maybe just for scalp inflammation like nizoral (already on that).

Just seeing if anyone had further info on their experiences with recommended brand names, as I can't find the original thread from about a month ago. A few people were thinking of trying it.

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't find the thread where someone had good results previously, the response was quite positive in all the replies and there was enough people responding.

In terms of long-term damage, some were insisting that it's very unlikely as long as you don't go too heavy on the usage for too long of a period of time (3 months maximum).

I've only found brand names (eg Cortizone 10) that don't seem effective whatsoever, maybe just for scalp inflammation like nizoral (already on that).

Just seeing if anyone had further info on their experiences with recommended brand names, as I can't find the original thread from about a month ago. A few people were thinking of trying it.

Here is my original post mate with photos proving results:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/amazing-something-is-happening.109402/