Topical Cetrizine for Hair Loss instead of Finasteride (Propecia)

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
if i remember well, beholder is on topical cet

HairShocka

Reaction score

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
So how do you apply it then i mean
You crush it and add it to water and just massage it to your scalp and wait for it....Any dryness or something

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
@freeflow
You take 60 10mg pill and then CRUSH them and put them in distilled water of 60ml.The filters just settle down on the bottom and then you use a spoon or applicator to remove the junk out of the liquid.Do remeber the solution will take about 24 hours to full dissolve.After that you apply it on the affected parts.

freeflow

Reaction score
I will send you a gift if this and minoxidil can maintain my hair:D what else can i add for maintaining, any suggestions?

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone still on cetrizine? I heard online that it's quite popular as a hair loss treatment in Spain; no claims to back this up though. Anyone with any success?

Speedyt5

Reaction score
So, I searched in this thread but there are so many pages, anyone have directions on how to make this?

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh god not again the instructions are so clear.
Here it is
1.buy 30 pills of cetirizine.Each tablet should be 10mg.
2.Crush them all.
3.Put them in 30ML of DISTILLED/PURE water(no alcohol or tap water).
4.Wait for all of it to dissolve.Give it about 2 days in a dark place.
5.The solution will be looking like cloudy type.On the bottom you will see sediments.They are the fillers.Absolutely of no use.
6.Use a filter paper or something to separate the sediment from the solution.
7.After separating use the soution on your hair AFTER its dry.Twice or once a day is upto you.Preferably before minoxidil use.
8.Repeat after the bottle is empty

- - - Updated - - -

First side:-
I have dry eyes as of now.Have been using cet for about 3 weeks.Any advice

ninjaorange

Reaction score
this does not work alot have tried it and ....no conclusively does not work...some say "oh i grew vellus hairs" yeah velllus hair only...who can use that on a significant cosmetic level? no one...end this

categorically a no.

tested for over 3 years

no effect whatsoever

by hundreds of online users.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it won't do anything because the 7x increased level of prostaglandin D2 in the balding scalp is not because of mast cell degranulation associated with an allergic or immune system reaction.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, a thread revived from the dead!

Cet does work for some and it did for me but not in a spectacular way. I gave it a valiant effort for about a year and maintained while on it. I rate Cet as good as minoxidil in my situation. I was off finasteride (and continue to be) at the time.

Unfortunately the same problem exists that minoxidil has and that is it does grow hair but the hairs never get past vellus stage or a little better and they all go away if you stop using it.

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score

Cet does work for some and it did for me but not in a spectacular way. I gave it a valiant effort for about a year and maintained while on it. I rate Cet as good as minoxidil in my situation. I was off finasteride (and continue to be) at the time.

Unfortunately the same problem exists that minoxidil has and that is it does grow hair but the hairs never get past vellus stage or a little better and they all go away if you stop using it.

Hey Casperz, I hope you're doing well, buddy.

Please, if you can, check your inbox.. I would highly appreciate that!

Thanks in advace, my friend!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey Casperz, thanks for making this thread.

Did you ever have male pattern baldness itch? Did topical Cet work to reduce this? The male pattern baldness itch is by far the worst part for me and I've heard users say that it really helped with that.

You maintained your hair for a year by just applying a mixture of water and cetirizine tablets every night...I would be overjoyed with that! You said that's not spectacular...are you after significant regrowth?