Topical Cetrizine for Hair Loss instead of Finasteride (Propecia)

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I'm really depressed about how feel people have posted photos in the last 7 or so months....

IMHO, based on what I've experienced and seen, CET is one of the best alternatives for minoxidil for maintaining...I did see some thinner, blonde hairs start to pop up, which for me is proof that at least one part of the issue is being effective with CET application...but I don't think it is enough to take it farther -- which is indicative to the complexity of the hairloss process...

....further to that, I think CET is better than minoxidil...I've never seen anything using minoxidil, but CET has shown "something" more....

...so in summary, for me, when it comes to maintaining go CET, and screw minoxidil....you'll also need an internal DHT suppressor, of course...but when it comes down to it, I think minoxidil is dead...

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CET is one of the best alternatives for minoxidil for maintaining

I'm starting to think the same. It's working for sure but it's not a cure. I know I have more hair now than when
I started but the regrowth is not as good as what I've seen in the past from my KSR regime. It could be that twice as much or
half as much or any number of dosing changes could turn it from a good treatment to a great treatment but without a lot
of guys trying it we will never know.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I'm starting to think the same. It's working for sure but it's not a cure. I know I have more hair now than when
I started but the regrowth is not as good as what I've seen in the past from my KSR regime.

What is the KSR regime?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
So, back in January I was taking good shots of Saw Palmetto and CET once a day...got a haircut and things were really looking good...hair seemed more bristly and rugged and darker...I was pumped...but CET was making me loopy and SP made me limp bigtime

...enter Keratene, MaxGXL for Glutathione....Lost a lot of ground over the last couple of months...but my libido is back through the roof....man, had the hardest morning wood this am ever.....but my vertex and temples are receding faster than ever now

...not sure what is going on...not sure what is doing what...all I know is SP kills my Jack Johnson -- no doubt that...but I believe that SP and CET were a potent combo for me...

...I just don't know how much of an effect CET was having...I am assuming lots because I was getting blonde fuzzies popping up in my temples so you have to think it was doing wonders for my stronger areas

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score

orez

Reaction score
CET also has little to no effect for me in terms of regrowth, i'm sad to report. It did seem to make my scalp seem healthier though. I'll quit the experiment and jump onto the Indomethacin train for now.

ladysmanfelpz

Established Member
Reaction score
Want to jump on this cetrizine train as well. I have plenty as I have bad allergies which may attribute to my hairloss. How much do you guys apply and is there any vehicle that destroys it? I have some S5 cream and I'm thinking of crushing some up and adding it to the cream. Will this work and how much should I add?

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
i want to try centrizine but I want to know how come people arent taking oral pgd2 blockers? They dont work?

Where are instructions to take cetrizine? How much do I take and where do I purchase it? How long did it take for people to see regrowth?

mens

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I would try with indomethacin, I have 50mg capsules. of the sigma-tau http://www.dica33.it/cont/indexing/f...-CPS-50-MG.asp that are already powder all 'inside of plastic caps or similar. would you help me to dilute with the right% with demineralized water '. how can I prepare a lotion?. look your feedback for a lotion that brings benefit. thank you all.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 months of topical cet.... I dont see any results so far... Not looking good guys :(

tommyt123

Reaction score
well that sucks, do you think you have maintained or just hairloss as per usual. i have a feeling this product may have allot more use in just maintaining rather than the revolutionary treatment we were hoping for

kamikaze2803

Reaction score
image.jpg
This is my temple now, almost 6 months on
No cosmetic difference yet by these hairs are getting longer, I know it's not much but in gonna stick with it

tommyt123

Reaction score
bit dishartning but at least it dosent look like your losing any more hair, maybe when a drug company develops a pdg2 blocker we will see it's true potential or maybe this is as good as it gets