Topical antiandrogen alternative to ru58841

Mickzagger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, Im a 22 year old male losing hair on dutasteride. I used finestaride for about 7 months before skipping to dutasteride .5mg which I have been on for the last five months. It hasn’t really done anything, and my hair is quickly deteriorating. I tried to add ru58841 to my regimen, but had to stop after experiencing some nasty sides, even though it seemed to stop some thinning. I guess my question is where do I go from here? Should I try CB, or is it a big chance I would get sides with that aswell considering it works in pretty much the same way? I would consider stimulants too, but my main priority is stoping the loss first.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might be able to tolerate RU58841 at a much smaller dose, something like 20mg or less and still benefit from it.

Your other options are CB or Fluridil/Eucapil for dealing with scalp testosterone.

Mickzagger

My Regimen
Reaction score
You might be able to tolerate RU58841 at a much smaller dose, something like 20mg or less and still benefit from it.

Your other options are CB or Fluridil/Eucapil for dealing with scalp testosterone.
Yeah I could potentially lower the dosage. How does the effectivness of Fluridil hold up to RU and CB?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No clue, but it's supposedly hydrophobic, which in theory is supposed to prevent it from going systemic. It's better than nothing if you want something to utilize, I guess.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I could potentially lower the dosage. How does the effectivness of Fluridil hold up to RU and CB?

Fluridil has never worked for anybody that I’ve talked to. There was some buzz about it back in the early 00s when it first came out. Then people quickly realized it didn’t do anything noticeable. Then people forgot about it for like 15 years. People only started talking about it recently because a few youtubers mentioned it.

The best way to describe its effect is “maybe better than nothing”.

Results from CB and RU seem to vary wildly. Tougher questions are: how do you get real stuff and are they safe? CB seems safe but getting legit stuff is harder. RU is easier to find legit but it’s safety is less understood.

Last edited:

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh-flutamide is cheaper and more powerfull then CB and gives less sides then RU. Costs about 4 times more then RU for each gram of powder though.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluridil has never worked for anybody that I’ve talked to. There was some buzz about it back in the early 00s when it first came out. Then people quickly realized it didn’t do anything noticeable. Then people forgot about it for like 15 years. People only started talking about it recently because a few youtubers mentioned it.

Results from CB and RU seem to vary wildly. Tougher questions are: how do you get real stuff and are they safe? CB seems safe but getting legit stuff is harder. RU is easier to find legit but it’s safety is less understood.
Do you know people who have seen long term results from RU as opposed to Fluridil? I know this forum likes to quote the same 3-4 guys who have had success long term but it seems that even people with aggressive loss and on dutasteride it doesn't seem to have a lot of evidence of it's effectiveness. Even the biggest promotor of it on Youtube barley had any visible MBP and shouts to the roofstops about it's effectiveness.

I'd personally be a lot more comfortable with the unknown of sides if it was actually a slam dunk combination treatment.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know people who have seen long term results from RU as opposed to Fluridil? I know this forum likes to quote the same 3-4 guys who have had success long term but it seems that even people with aggressive loss and on dutasteride it doesn't seem to have a lot of evidence of it's effectiveness. Even the biggest promotor of it on Youtube barley had any visible MBP and shouts to the roofstops about it's effectiveness.

I'd personally be a lot more comfortable with the unknown of sides if it was actually a slam dunk combination treatment.
I don’t know anybody who has successfully used RU alone. Most people who use RU are already on Finasteride or Dutasteride, so there isn’t much evidence that RU alone does much of anything. Some people say it helps but the evidence just isn’t clear.

I’ve been on RU and minoxidil for about 9 months. I don’t have side effects that I’m aware of but also not sure if the RU is doing anything for my hair. My hair density did improve about 3 months after starting treatment, but most if not all of that is due to the minoxidil.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

MPMD gives out promo codes for RU and his “RU experience” articles are obviously exaggerated.

Not saying he is completely lying about all the RU stuff, but obviously there is money involved somewhere. I wouldn’t take anything he posts regarding RU as “proof” of anything.

inmyhead

Reaction score

When you buy fluridil, at least you know that legit pharmacy is making it unlike CB and RU which can be just a random powder and not real stuff.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The reason people started talking about it recently is because fluridils patent expired, this means that we can get higher concentrations, e.g. 10% instead Eucapil's 2 %. Maybe this makes it way more effective

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
MPMD gives out promo codes for RU and his “RU experience” articles are obviously exaggerated.

Not saying he is completely lying about all the RU stuff, but obviously there is money involved somewhere. I wouldn’t take anything he posts regarding RU as “proof” of anything.
MPMD didn't even have visible male pattern baldness when he started RU, he just took it because he was jacked up on roids and wanted to keep his hair. Now he flaunts RU as the savior of hairloss and the "progress pictures" he shares are just him coming off RU for a month, losing a bunch of hair, and growing most of it back by resuming RU.

He 100% gets affiliate sales from those 3 companies he promotes.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you buy fluridil, at least you know that legit pharmacy is making it unlike CB and RU which can be just a random powder and not real stuff.

Can't legit RU just be bought easily from anageninc.com?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
science.bio seems fairly reputable if you want to source CB? and no CB-03-01 has a much better safety profile, I'm not saying you won't get sides but atleast 1% CB-03-01 has been FDA approved.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you buy Oh-flutamide?
I get it from a chinese seller, like most else in here. My estriol, rapamycin and RU also comes from this guy.

I can't say for sure how pure everything is, but it always work on the scalp itch so it should be pretty pure.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. There is a very very low likelihood that any of these research chemical/SARM vendors are testing the purity of the stuff they sell. They order wholesale from China and simply repackage it to sell to you. They might vet their Chinese wholesalers, they might not. Who knows.

What we do know is that their “purity reports” are obviously phony. If you don’t believe me, just call the labs they claim to use and ask them if they’ve ever heard of Anageninc, Chemyo, or Science.Bio. The reality is these labs don’t accept mail-in mystery chemicals from unidentified people.

Now... that isn’t to say that all labs are selling fake stuff. I’ve ordered RU and minoxidil powder a number of times from various sellers, ran the tests myself, and in all cases felt pretty confident that what I received was legit and reasonably pure. But because I value my life and my dick, I would never just blindly trust the mystery white powder I get in the mail. All it takes is some sketchy lab in China to mislabel their ricin powder as RU and suddenly half this forum gets ends up paralyzed from the neck down. But hey, that’s just my take.

Last edited: