topical anti-dht treatment ? easy question

PELAT

Reaction score
well, first sorry for my bad english i,m not english native,well this is my case,i start with propecia but in a 1 month later i had to leave,the side effects was terrible in terms of Intimate relationships .
Ok the question is easy,if i use a topical anti-dht treatment i free of the side effects that i have with propecia? if is YES,that is the better topic anti-dht ? and if is NOT, is the same side effects of Propecia or are less? if is are less who is the topic anti-dht with less side effects.

thanks in advance Sirs

Mens Rea

Reaction score
you should have little or no side effects (id say none)

but its not proven to work and even if it did its be much less effective than taking a tablet.

if youre interested id recommend sineres nanominox -fms ....best topical on the market.

PELAT

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Colin,but i see in his web that Nanominox is discontinued :( ,
Any option more?
thanks

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
Perhaps instead of looking to inhibit the DHT.......why not use a topical that "competes" for its bind spots. Try spironolactone cream, that stuff apparently does work and i plan to try it.

I am also looking for a topical DHT inibitor to help as well but so far they are either over priced, or have horrible reviews.

Also consider going to the all natural internal inhibitor of Saw Palmetto, that could be a good supplement to add.

PELAT

Reaction score
Thanks Dark, spironolactone cream? good idea,but any side effects with spironolactone?

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
No side effects have been reported from what ive read, im trying it myself.