Top European Fue Docs - Any Downside?

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am researching top level European FUE surgeons - B*sanga, Feriduni, Lorenzo, etc. - and I can't really find anything negative about any of them. I realize no matter who the surgeon is, a hair transplant may not give you good results, but for the areas that the surgeon can control, it seems like no one has any bad experiences with these guys. Anyone know of any potential issues? My aim is not shame anyone, but just to do as much homework as possible.

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been doing a ton of research, can't find anything negative about these docs. Seems like they just do really careful and ethical work.

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are all great, Dr de reys is very good too.

I dug really deep and was able to find some failed\less than ideal cases from them all. I think the bottom line is there's always a risk no matter which doctor you choose, at the end of the day it's how well the transplant goes.

I am currently booked with Lorenzo. Fingers crossed.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to B*singa last year. There is no downside well aside from cost. The names you listed are some of the top hair transplant surgeons in the world and you'll get as good results as you possibly can.

HMEG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.
I hope I can find someone with a positive personal experience with Dr Jose Lorenzo in Madrid.

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.
I hope I can find someone with a positive personal experience with Dr Jose Lorenzo in Madrid.

There are a lot online. Check around the internet. I am scheduled with him but don't know when I'll actually go, depends on covid 19 restrictions\scheduling\wait list cancellations\etc.

HMEG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dug really deep and was able to find some failed\less than ideal cases from them all. I think the bottom line is there's always a risk no matter which doctor you choose, at the end of the day it's how well the transplant goes.

I am currently booked with Lorenzo. Fingers crossed.
If extractions are done perfectly and grafts are not kept for long outside, not squeezed or transected and incisions are not too deep or too small, I think everything will go fine. So long as the person who does the extractions and incisions is competent the result will be good.
In most cases, the doctor is this competent guy, unfortunately he's not always the operator for the total time of the procedure.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
If money is an issue.. check out Global Health in Besiktas, Istanbul. Looks a top clinic and decent results for value.