top 1% hair transplant results ever seen

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shitty pictures, cant see the crown, doesn't look like he is using fivers though.
But in general. Donor = everything.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shitty pictures, cant see the crown, doesn't look like he is using fivers though.
But in general. Donor = everything.
the pictures arent too bad. He can be in the sun now with non see through hair. He said his age is 38 and he looks in his early twenties now. Id like to see his crown too

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite the great density it's only a minor improvement in aesthetics for him all things considered, not the 'wow'/day and night transformation that I've seen from other guys. But if he feels happier and more confident and normal it's all that matters.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
the pictures arent too bad. He can be in the sun now with non see through hair. He said his age is 38 and he looks in his early twenties now. Id like to see his crown too
He doesn't look like early twenties to me. Fourth pic - I see a guy in his thirties. But definitely younger than 38.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
What matters is hair. Periodt
OXOmtng.png

Do you think he had botox injections as well? It's strange that the lines around his eyes are gone. Looks kinda dead in the eyes and puppet-like compared to the genuine smile in the before pic, less masculine as well.

Also he still lacks temple points so somehow his hairline doesn't look completely natural.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 157334

Do you think he had botox injections as well? It's strange that the lines around his eyes are gone. Looks kinda dead in the eyes and puppet-like compared to the genuine smile in the before pic, less masculine as well.

Also he still lacks temple points so somehow his hairline doesn't look completely natural.
What makes him look masculine is being bald. The difference you see is his smile, his happiness...

He looks totally amazing in the after picture. Don't know what you mean.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
What makes him look masculine is being bald. The difference you see is his smile, his happiness...

He looks totally amazing in the after picture. Don't know what you mean.
No I'm talking about the face. Looks more rugged and real with lines around his eyes. In the after pic.. slight gay vibes. Probably because of botox injections.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I'm talking about the face. Looks more rugged and real with lines around his eyes. In the after pic.. slight gay vibes. Probably because of botox injections.
i dont think he got botox because you can see in the other pictures his face doesn't change too much. he has fat around his cheekbone

jazz1

Reaction score
The best results I have been seeing recently are from Hairofistanbul