Took propecia for 9 days and now it burns...

T

Timi

and when it is minoxidil??

Yesterday evenning i take minoxidil after Stop finasteride

this morning as i wake up -Face burning-Neck burning-
the whole back burning-hot hips
throat burns
the kidney area burns
***-Thigh and lower leg burn
Hands and Feeds swollen and burning
my Lungs burns
strong cough-nausea-Mouth blood red
Sinuses of mucus

can minoxidil works so bad???

i had 14Years No Problem with finasteride
3Years minoxidil and 3Years this burn Desaster!

Timi

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Jesus christ on rollerskates, Timi...if those are really your problems...then why are you here and not in a doctor's office? I really don't understand your posts. You seem to have different side effects each time you post, and you seem to do the very thing that you tell people not to do.

Scaremongering?

salikhan

Reaction score
Tim,

You really need to see a doctor.

I have been using minoxidil for 2 years. Its a tropical treatment, the maximum side effects I have heard of is heart burn and difficulty breathing, but those are very rare.

It is highly unlikely a tropical treatment would cause kidney pain. Get a Doctors appointment asap.
This could be something serious and unrelated to minoxidil.

T

Timi

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/80 ... ollen.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/zungeh.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/rotesohr2.jpg/

i was 3x in the Hospital-2x in a Allergic Hospital
i went from Doctor to Doctor -Inernist-Dermatologe-Kardiologe

i am swollen in the face -my ears swollen and red-Tongue swollen

burning my Body-burning lower abdomen-burning throat-Mouth
Hand and feeds
severe joint pain
diarrhea
severe neck pain
Lungs burning

coms that from finasteride???????????

but the ears?? that can not be finasteride or?????
can be a minoxidil Allergic!

Timi

T

Timi

here was for a few Years a Men
he take minoxidil only! after apply it he was 14 Days in the Hospital
the the entire body was itching and burning

in our Board a Men when he take minoxidil
he becomes diarrhea (No finasteride)

and i had under finasteride allone a Normal Face
today ist my face 2xbigger red and swollen
My Heart and my Lungs burning thats the Hell

Timi

delboud

Reaction score
salikhan said:
Hey guys,

I have been on 0.25mg Finasteride, for a little over 3months and having similar sides. Its a slight burning sensation, mostly on the skin, similar to delboud.

Its been getting a little better with time. I got bladder and urinary tests done too and all were negative.

I am gona stick it out, cause I haven't had any other sides, but would anyone know whats this is about?

delboud, try using vitamin E oil and a good moisturizer, it helped me quiet a bit. But I really hope it completely goes away, its so annoying.

I was getting a urge to urinate often and burning sensation it felt inside my penis... like a sting... i got tested for uti, stds, infections, etc.. blood work and all and everything came back neg.

I stop for about 7 days and i came back to normal and noticed that the time i was taking it my sex drive died, i was wondering why i was so horny all of a sudden but i didnt noticed it was gone until i stopped talking it.

Then i started back for 3 days and a numbness came to my manhood along with a slight sting.... now i stopped again and this is the third day being off.

If you get sides, i doubt it they will go away, if you didnt get any then this is the perfect drug for you i guess, I would stop if I were you, it took a week to get it out my system after taking it for 10 days, cant imagine how long it will take to get out after a few months.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I think I got some sort of tingling sensation in my testies when I was taking finasteride.

It might be perfectly OK for some but for men like us it's just not worth it. Don't take it. Try the alternatives.

salikhan

Reaction score
delboud said:
I was getting a urge to urinate often and burning sensation it felt inside my penis... like a sting... i got tested for uti, stds, infections, etc.. blood work and all and everything came back neg.

I stop for about 7 days and i came back to normal and noticed that the time i was taking it my sex drive died, i was wondering why i was so horny all of a sudden but i didnt noticed it was gone until i stopped talking it.

Then i started back for 3 days and a numbness came to my manhood along with a slight sting.... now i stopped again and this is the third day being off.

If you get sides, i doubt it they will go away, if you didnt get any then this is the perfect drug for you i guess, I would stop if I were you, it took a week to get it out my system after taking it for 10 days, cant imagine how long it will take to get out after a few months.

Delbound, in my cases, the burning sensation was bad at first, but 3 months in, it has subsided. It comes and goes 2-3 time in a week for a few hrs, but its very mild, and its definitely died down with time. The vitamin E oil, definitely helped.

As for my libido, there has been a very noticable "increase" since I started taking Finasteride.

Again, every medication (specially finasteride), works differently for every one.

But I agree if the sides are not worth the benefit than there is no point in continuing with the drug. But I would be careful with blindly trusting some of the biased sites.

delboud

Reaction score
I may start to try it again but I couldnt take the burn for a weekend let alone 3 months, right now im just hoping this minoxidil with dht inhibitor will work

Im not saying i truest these sites it just show that other people was having the same symptoms as me to prove its not all in my head, i doubt if they will go online and beg for a solution for no reason

Overall i really wish i could be taking it with no sides

salikhan

Reaction score
delboud said:
I may start to try it again but I couldnt take the burn for a weekend let alone 3 months, right now im just hoping this minoxidil with dht inhibitor will work

Im not saying i truest these sites it just show that other people was having the same symptoms as me to prove its not all in my head, i doubt if they will go online and beg for a solution for no reason

Overall i really wish i could be taking it with no sides

If you do start again, try using pure vitamin E Oil twice a day, and a good moisturizer with Vitmain A and D, once a day. Thats what I have been doing.

I have been on 0.25mg for 3.5 months, my first month the burning was pretty bad, it got less as soon as I started using Vitamin E oil and a good moisturizer, and now the burning is occassional, I am going to increase the dose soon to 0.33mg. And then gradually work up.

Delboud, just because you have side effects now, doesn't mean you will have them forever, while on the drug. Other than burning, I also had nut pain b/w months 1-2, which went away.

So best of luck with whatever you decide to do. I am in no way trying to convince you to use the drug or not use the drug, thats your decision, I am just quoting my experience, which is just of "one" person.