Took My Very First Dose Of Finasteride Today.

manda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Merhaba bro!

Awesome results man. You got your old density back. So you only used finasteride? No minoxidil at all?
My hair is similar to yours (I'm also turkish) and I'm also a diffuse thinner. I just started finasteride 2 months ago. I hope I'll be responding to that sh*t as well as you did lol

Ninjarambohd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
I am in dual mind to start Finasteride.
Could you maybe please share a recent photo of yourself?

Thanks!
Hey man! Thank you for your comment. If you look at the previous page I posted very recent photos which I took yesterday. But if you mean a full photo with hairline and all here they are,I attached them below. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• _20190218_105139.JPG
    _20190218_105139.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 338
  • _20190218_105117.JPG
    _20190218_105117.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 376
  • _20190218_105248.JPG
    _20190218_105248.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 372
  • _20190218_105202.JPG
    _20190218_105202.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 353

Ninjarambohd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Merhaba bro!

Awesome results man. You got your old density back. So you only used finasteride? No minoxidil at all?
My hair is similar to yours (I'm also turkish) and I'm also a diffuse thinner. I just started finasteride 2 months ago. I hope I'll be responding to that sh*t as well as you did lol
Merhaba arkadash! Nasel siniz? I only used finasteride. To be honest I knew I wouldn't be able to commit to minoxidil two times a day so I didn't even bother with it. You will definitely respond well! Keep me updated and best of luck!

daxx35

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man! Thank you for your comment. If you look at the previous page I posted very recent photos which I took yesterday. But if you mean a full photo with hairline and all here they are,I attached them below. Hope it helps.
That's Awesome!
Your progress motivates me!
Did you consult someone before starting?

Ninjarambohd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's Awesome!
Your progress motivates me!
Did you consult someone before starting?
Thank you! I'm glad that it's motivating you. Yes I consulted a hair transplant doctor in Turkey. At first I wanted to get a transplant but the doctor said first get on Finasteride as you already have enough coverage and finasteride may grow your hair back and you won't need a transplant.

manda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Merhaba arkadash! Nasel siniz? I only used finasteride. To be honest I knew I wouldn't be able to commit to minoxidil two times a day so I didn't even bother with it. You will definitely respond well! Keep me updated and best of luck!

sagol, iyiyim arkadasim!

As your hair loss is very similar to mine, some more questions for you bro, I hope you don't mind haha

1. did you have scalp itch before treatment? How is it now
2. What kind of hairs were you shedding before meds? Miniaturized hair or normal thick hairs?
3. Do you have lots of body hairs?
4. Do you have oily skin/scalp (also acne?). Did that change during treatment?

Tesekkür ederim kanka!

Mods should move this to success stories!

Ninjarambohd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sagol, iyiyim arkadasim!

As your hair loss is very similar to mine, some more questions for you bro, I hope you don't mind haha

1. did you have scalp itch before treatment? How is it now
2. What kind of hairs were you shedding before meds? Miniaturized hair or normal thick hairs?
3. Do you have lots of body hairs?
4. Do you have oily skin/scalp (also acne?). Did that change during treatment?

Tesekkür ederim kanka!

Mods should move this to success stories!

No worries arkadash, ask away!

1. No my scalp never itched.
2. I was shedding mainly thick dark hairs but in between, here and there, I was shedding miniaturized hairs (Which some were long with low pigmentation and some were very short with low and high pigmentation)
3. I don't have any chest hair or back hair. My legs are quite hairy and my arms are not that hairy at all.
4. I do have oily skin and still do if I stop my treatment of antibiotics which my doctor prescribed, that's a genetic thing apparently that I got from my mom's side. I only get pimples but no acne and the pimples are now all gone because of my antibiotics.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you man, I highly appreciate it. Have you started on finasteride too or not yet?

Yeah i started. Im 10 months in and below baseline. I still shed a ton of hairs in the shower. My hair looks okay right now but I can see it getting worse if it keeps falling at this rate. Do you still shed hairs? If so, how much do you shed in showers etc?

Ninjarambohd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i started. Im 10 months in and below baseline. I still shed a ton of hairs in the shower. My hair looks okay right now but I can see it getting worse if it keeps falling at this rate. Do you still shed hairs? If so, how much do you shed in showers etc?
Ah I see, don't worry about it. It will suddenly kick in. I don't shed much hair anymore no. Unless of course I don't shower for say 3 or 4 days then I start shedding a lot which I heard is normal.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah I see, don't worry about it. It will suddenly kick in. I don't shed much hair anymore no. Unless of course I don't shower for say 3 or 4 days then I start shedding a lot which I heard is normal.

But im 10 months in tho, it should have kicked in already. After about month 4 I did have a drop in shedding. I went from losing 500+hairs in the shower to anywhere from 30-80. So I guess maybe it is working for me but just slowing down the loss instead of stopping it completely.

Ninjarambohd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But im 10 months in tho, it should have kicked in already. After about month 4 I did have a drop in shedding. I went from losing 500+hairs in the shower to anywhere from 30-80. So I guess maybe it is working for me but just slowing down the loss instead of stopping it completely.
Don't worry man sometimes it can take a full 2 years for it's full effects.

Ninjarambohd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I was supposed to update this thread last week but didn't get the chance. Anyways, here are pictures from today. Just a quick note: My hair is dirty as I haven't showered so it's oily. Secondly, my hair is much longer than the pictures from my first set of pictures. I also have a side by side pictures of my hair now and from the first day I started Finasteride.

Attachments

• _20190419_110724.JPG
    _20190419_110724.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 316
  • _20190419_110747.JPG
    _20190419_110747.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_20190419_105722.jpg
    IMG_20190419_105722.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 321

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I was supposed to update this thread last week but didn't get the chance. Anyways, here are pictures from today. Just a quick note: My hair is dirty as I haven't showered so it's oily. Secondly, my hair is much longer than the pictures from my first set of pictures. I also have a side by side pictures of my hair now and from the first day I started Finasteride.

You are cured brother. Congrats.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a super responder bro.