Took Double Dutasteride By Accident.

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on dutasteride daily .5 for almost 5 months. Today I was taking my dutasteride and accidentally took two. I take two fish oil and two turmeric in the morning and mindlessly took two dutasteride. Should I skip tomorrow? Also will it cause my dht to drop more and cause a shed. I know that some people take 1 a week with finasteride and it can cause a shed.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you done fucked up. time to shave it bro and join propeciahelp.com

But srs you can skip it or not skip it, wont make a difference

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phew! I read took double dick by accident, which for sure had side effects.

I would expect my dick to go limp for a day (in both cases lol), but otherwise no problem.
Don't worry about it. Even skipping a dutasteride randomly has no effect, the body reacts too slowly.

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL.. I figured but with all the things you read here about 1 pill causing a shed and stuff it freaked me out a little.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

You're fine, brandnew88.

Over the past year, I have taken a one week vacation two times out of state, and on both occasions I didn't bring my Dutasteride. When I got back I just kept taking them as normal and nothing negative happened to my hair. The drug itself has a really long half-life, approximately five weeks. You can skip a day and nothing will happen.

Taking a one week break from Finasteride is risky as the half-life is a few hours, the drug is dose dependent. A few improper doses is not going to do anything bad to your hair. As long you're consistent most of the time, your hair will stay stable.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh shitt broo !! , you are fucked now, you will lose all your hairs in 2 weeks, you also fucked your liver and prostate. big mistake bro