too much ejaculation=hair loss?

JiveTurkey

Reaction score
Ok, I've heard a few things about how too much sex or masturbation can cause hair loss; something about it affecting testosterone levels which effect DHT levels, etc. etc. My immediate response is "bullsh*t," but now I'm not so sure. Does anyone know anything about this? I would say that I ejaculate about once every day or two. . .is that considered too much, or are they talking about like 90 times a day?

Seems kind of a catch-22, right? We don't want to go bald so we can attract women and have sex with them, which is apparently the thing that causes baldness. WTF?!?!

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Peter North has a full head of hair, as do most male p**rn stars. From what Ive read they ejaculate 3+ times a day.

A

Administrator

Anytime you're trying to figure out the answer to a tough question, do what "Thinning" did. Find a real life application that will inject some common sense into the equation, and you'll have a bulletproof answer.

Admin.

G

JiveTurkey said:
Ok, I've heard a few things about how too much sex or masturbation can cause hair loss; something about it affecting testosterone levels which effect DHT levels, etc. etc. My immediate response is "bullsh*t," but now I'm not so sure. Does anyone know anything about this? I would say that I ejaculate about once every day or two. . .is that considered too much, or are they talking about like 90 times a day?

Seems kind of a catch-22, right? We don't want to go bald so we can attract women and have sex with them, which is apparently the thing that causes baldness. WTF?!?!

No.