Tom Hanks Defining Logic? (seven Words)

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if you look at Tom Hanks in the da Vinci code and earlier, he has quite a high forehead and you would be certain that this dude will go bald. Just now I found a video on him on youtube talking about Harvey Weinstein and he has almost the exact same hairline. Whats up with that? :O

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if you look at Tom Hanks in the da Vinci code and earlier, he has quite a high forehead and you would be certain that this dude will go bald. Just now I found a video on him on youtube talking about Harvey Weinstein and he has almost the exact same hairline. Whats up with that? :O

He's had the same hairline for f*****g years. He's fathers bald too, finasteride is the answer.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
He's had the same hairline for f*****g years. He's fathers bald too, finasteride is the answer.

In old age hair loss progresses slowly af.

young-tom-hanks-850x1141.jpg

tom_hanks.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaA6s90wRDgG6OOjSxKY7y-_TYtTWvQinwqY3lVtZ1de1yEnmi.jpg

la-oscar-nominations.jpg

Progression of hair loss but slower and slower. It's not like he started to go bald in his teens. He might be on finasteride though. From the penultimate pic to the last pic, you can see a little loss of density and quality reduction of hair.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This just shows you can't predict anything. Dont know if Tom Hanks is on finasteride...doesn't strike me as the type that would care so much about hair. But you never know.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
A Hollywood actor using finasteride to keep his career alive. Nothing to see here

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His son is receding too, f*****g curse

Colin_Hanks.jpg

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhm...Colin Hanks is approaching 40 and still has very good amount of hair. Slight recession yes...but for his age he still has good hair.

finasteride

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Short hair exposing the hairline completely generally always looks better if you have a very receded hairline, with the exception of heavy diffusers maybe.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride

Wait a minute. Everyone on this forum accuses everyone to use finasteride just because they have some slight recession going on that has not developed to anything more severe. You guys know that you CAN recede and NOT bald, right?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait a minute. Everyone on this forum accuses everyone to use finasteride just because they have some slight recession going on that has not developed to anything more severe. You guys know that you CAN recede and NOT bald, right?

I don't "accuse" anybody here, lol @ this word, he might be, or not, who the f*** knows
And yes i know that you CAN recede and NOT 'go' bald, right.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't "accuse" anybody here, lol @ this word, he might be, or not, who the f*** knows
And yes i know that you CAN recede and NOT 'go' bald, right.

It seems that everytime someone posts a picture of a celeb or anyone with some recession at their teens/early twenties that has not turned out to be severe at their 40+ takes it for granted that it IS finasteride, period. There are simply way to many people that show signs of early male pattern baldness that dont go further. Im not saying that nobody is taking finasteride, but it is also laughable that people claim everyone is on finasteride, everyone that has managed to keep a quite decent hair at their 40+ who perhaps had some frontal recession earlier.