Tom Felton (Malfoy from HP movies)

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
In the half blood prince I noticed that this guy may be going bald. Sucks at such a young age and considering his career. I guess he has the millions he made fromt he HP movies to help him sleep at night lol.

On a side not aside from his balding he had to go through one of the most drastic changes in looks from child to adult I've ever seen. He doesnt even look like the same person.

Attachments

• malfoy.jpg
    malfoy.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 15,154
  • draco%20malfoy.jpg
    draco%20malfoy.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 4,558

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah Ive seen a couple photos taken of him which shows his receding hairline to be even worse than the pic you showed. With his money I'm sure he could fight it effectively though.

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Noticed his balding awhile back. What makes it look worse IMO is his head shape, smallish jaw/chin with wide forehead.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah if he loses it all he will have a rather odd looking cranium, that's for sure. Shame, he seems like a really nice guy from what interviews I've seen with him.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like he tried propecia already, check out the man boobs.

TomFelton5.jpg

I'm serious btw.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol Shma, you know that picture is completely fake and photoshopped, right? Or you probably did it and the joke is over my head

malo

Established Member
Reaction score
You're right it's not him. Still, he has the money to fight it. I bet when he's sixty he still has an enviable head of hair.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
It comes up in google images as being him, but you're right, it doesn't look anything like him.

That other pic (the man boobs one) is clearly shopped.

You could tell it was destined to happen, even in his teens he had a really high hairline
eg.
Tom-Felton-harry-potter-125424_275_380.jpg

I feel for the guy. Anton Yelchin is another young actor who is fighting an uphill battle.

Reaction score
I think Tom and Anton are only 23 and 21 respectively as well. I can emphasise with their situation greatly as I'm pretty much in the same boat at the same age. :shakehead:

Must be hard for both of them to be in the spotlight and have their hair constantly scrutinized. Just makes me pissed that some people have to deal with this sh*t at such a young age.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
He looks like he has a Christ Matthews head of hair. Slow receding through the years after initially jumping back.