Tom Brady's Hair possibley answered???

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
metalheaddude said:
If he was a normal man in the everyday world he would not need any work done, but he has image to uphold and when your in the public eye a straight to convex hairline is a must :nono:

Funny that. He looks lot worse.

I think it looks better...its a matter of opinion so im not gonna argue.

but you say he didnt need work...he start receding and thinning in his early 20s....did you want him to be a Norwood 4 before he got a transplant??.....hair loss is progressive...he took action when he noticed his hair was starting to go....

you have to keep in mind some of these pics are from his early 20s ....about 8 years ago...if he didnt do anything for 8 years hed look much much worse today.

IBM

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
IBM said:
metalheaddude said:
If he was a normal man in the everyday world he would not need any work done, but he has image to uphold and when your in the public eye a straight to convex hairline is a must :nono:

but you say he didnt need work...he start receding and thinning in his early 20s....did you want him to be a Norwood 4 before he got a transplant??.....hair loss is progressive...he took action when he noticed his hair was starting to go....

you have to keep in mind some of these pics are from his early 20s ....about 8 years ago...if he didnt do anything for 8 years hed look much much worse today.

Eight years? I thought it was two or three. Then i change my opinion. He's an athlet so he's forbidden to take meds.

He could look like a freak!

lazarus

Reaction score
Tom_Brady_by_shad0wz0ne.jpg
[/quote]

This one is a total photoshop. You can see Brady on the sidelines with his helmet off a dozen times every game and his hairline isn't anywhere close to this. I don't doubt that he's doing something about his hairloss, but he hasn't had a hair transplant to this degree, he still has slightly receded temples, but I think it suits him.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
This is Tom Brady's Norwood 7 before the hair transplant.

tombradynorwood7.jpg

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
lazarus said:

This one is a total photoshop. You can see Brady on the sidelines with his helmet off a dozen times every game and his hairline isn't anywhere close to this. I don't doubt that he's doing something about his hairloss, but he hasn't had a hair transplant to this degree, he still has slightly receded temples, but I think it suits him.[/quote]

its not a photoshop...its pictures from a magazine man.

and how can you tell...he has long hair with bangs now...if anything they may have added some dermmatch or somethin for this shoot to make it even more thicker....look at his stetson ads that just came out and look at how thick his hair is in them

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
IBM said:

Eight years? I thought it was two or three. Then i change my opinion. He's an athlet so he's forbidden to take meds.

He could look like a freak!

nope he came into the league after his senior year so likely 21 or 22 and he is 30 now....so its been a good 8 years....some of the pics are from when he won his first superbowl which was 5 years ago....

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
If the Pats win today, maybe Brady can look into the camera and say "im going to get a hair transplant!," instead of the typical "im going to Disney World."

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that's a seriously big head right there! And I thought mine was huge...

brady_moynahan.jpg

And I still think that MOST white guys look ok with a shaved head, and it's no such a biggie for many... unlike "metalheaddude" is trying to claim. Unless your head is not very big and is of decent shape (no cranial disorders) you'll be ok. It's different for celebrities of course, the average joe is not inspected like them. Not everyone idolizes celebrities like metalheaddude seems to do anyway. Well, at least not all adults.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
While I'm no fan of pointing out other people's hairloss, as it has been done to me, hence my issues about it, and I don't take pleasure in any people's suffering, when Brady took his helmet off during the superbowl you could see he's developing a bald spot.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
yeah i noticed that today when watching the superbowl. He is developing some crown hairloss.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing but it really isn't bad and the rest of his hair is in great shape. And you know what? You won't see it next year because he's going to get more work done now that they're in the offseason.

ea9f9df2717433c6bfe3e4af7085e466-getty-77331464tl131_super_bowl_xl.jpg

capt.4f11ddfce99d411aae290288c557ae39.super_bowl_football_sb272.jpg

ae1aea37109a678440f6e1d741420fc6-getty-77331464mw026_super_bowl_xl.jpg