Today my hair looks like sh*t

G

I know there's nothing i can do but my hair is just not getting any better - its becoming unstylable due to my left temple being so diffuse.

My right temple is perfect and it just makes it so difficult for me to style it.

I've been able to hide assymetry with dermatch, toppik and crafty styling but its reaching the point where its not cutting the mustard anymore.

I'm scared to shave it off because i think it will look even more sh*t with a NW1 on the left temple and a diffuse NW3 on the right.

f*****g male pattern baldness sucks ***. It cant even give me an even 'pattern' to deal with.

wank.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neil, eeesh! Man alive can I empathize with you on that! The strange thing is, conversely to you, my left side is healthier than my right. That is really odd as I was hit on the left side of my head with a crowbar when I was a teen. You would think that the side that was traumatized would not be as thick. I dunno. Sorry to hear that you're having such a bad hair day:(

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
same over here. must be the new humidity or something.

VWdude

Reaction score
yeah... I hear ya too... my left temple is alot thinner than my right. I usually have a messy spiky style which i can pull off very well... My crown seems to be getting thicker from the finasteride/nizoral treatment but my hairlines is the hardest part to fix... i'm just going to give it time, you should too!

circusrat

Reaction score
My situation: right temple, nickle sized bald spot, but right hairline in tact.

left side: cluster f***.

the left side of my hairline is thinning, diffuse and you can see through it and garner what its trying to become. A razor edge straight line of strong hair going from the left side of my widows peak point back into my head.

I've been doing the messy spike thing for the past 4 years and yesterday I realized its starting to look silly. I'm getting a haircut soon, cutting the length and trying to think of a new way to style it.

neiltome, how old are you again? it seems from our discussions that our balding is identical. I'm 23

Vin Diesel Brother

Reaction score
the hair looks the worse in natural sunlight - ever see your reflection on a window or something in the daytime and look at your hair? some depressing shyt man.

G

circusrat said:
My situation: right temple, nickle sized bald spot, but right hairline in tact.

left side: cluster f***.

the left side of my hairline is thinning, diffuse and you can see through it and garner what its trying to become. A razor edge straight line of strong hair going from the left side of my widows peak point back into my head.

I've been doing the messy spike thing for the past 4 years and yesterday I realized its starting to look silly. I'm getting a haircut soon, cutting the length and trying to think of a new way to style it.

neiltome, how old are you again? it seems from our discussions that our balding is identical. I'm 23

I'm 27 and getting fucked off with this sh*t.

Its on my mind 24/7

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We all have those days. I usually have OK hair days and sh*t hair days, i've not had a good hair day for a long time now, maybe i never will unless i get a hair transplant. I just need a little more thickness at the front, but that's easier said than achieved.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
dd