Today I Punched The Mirror In Sadness And Disgust.

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
So basically... I was browsing Instagram and came across this page called "menshair", everyone there had perfect hairline, perfect density , perfect faces(no homo), and then I looked at the mirror and felt so heartbroken , I'm 19 and losing hair, with a receding hairline with acne on my face, still a virgin.
I try to compensate for this with going to the gym and playing rugby, I have a not so bad body but that doesn't help whenever I look at the mirror. I feel utter disgust and sadness.
Not to mention I can't tolerate propecia, perfect combination... Sigh
I really hope something comes along that will save my hair and I can have my dream hairstyle (man bun lel) just for the heck of it. It f*****g feels like sh*t when a your friends have perfect nw1 hairlines.
I have finals tmr and I haven't started studying mainly due to depression from this situation I am in, everything is going to sh*t.
Anyways, enough rant for now I guess, oh and also I'm a new member, been lurking for a month but recently made an account, hello to all :)

Therefore you are here, because you see balding people all around and you are less depressed.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
look at 50 years old men with nw1 to deepen your depression
Or the old men still with a juvenile NW0.

11_21_350x450_napolitano_andrew-jpg.jpg

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically... I was browsing Instagram and came across this page called "menshair", everyone there had perfect hairline, perfect density , perfect faces(no homo), and then I looked at the mirror and felt so heartbroken , I'm 19 and losing hair, with a receding hairline with acne on my face, still a virgin.
I try to compensate for this with going to the gym and playing rugby, I have a not so bad body but that doesn't help whenever I look at the mirror. I feel utter disgust and sadness.
Not to mention I can't tolerate propecia, perfect combination... Sigh
I really hope something comes along that will save my hair and I can have my dream hairstyle (man bun lel) just for the heck of it. It f*****g feels like sh*t when a your friends have perfect nw1 hairlines.
I have finals tmr and I haven't started studying mainly due to depression from this situation I am in, everything is going to sh*t.
Anyways, enough rant for now I guess, oh and also I'm a new member, been lurking for a month but recently made an account, hello to all :)
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-baldness-to-be-an-issue.124510/#post-1827200

check out my related thread, baldness = lack of female intimacy = depression