Today I had minoxidil application problems.

G

I got up this morning determined. I really wanted to grow hair!

I unzipped my hair loss bag, pulled out my bottle of Regaine Extra Strength 5% and held it firmly gripped in my right hand.

I started to stare into the mirror with a look of determination on my face. My face glimmered like a beacon in the night, as I out-stared the mirror with relative ease.

I then abruptly applied 6 squirts to my vertex.

I gazed into the mirror at the solution dripping down my head.

...and with a puzzled expression on my face, I yelled "Norwood 4? that was before!"

That's when I started to furiously slap the solution on my head. I was banging my head enthusiastically just to get the solution to absorb. I felt my head squelch as I slapped it.

I needed to absorb it!

I then pulled out a hammer from my pocket and started to crack it hard on my head, in the hope it will help the solution absorb.

There I was red-faced, anxious faced whacking my head furiously.

I then gazed around and accidentally spilt my minoxidil on the floor.

The look of pure horror on my face was a picture.

It spilt all over the mirror!

I panicked.

So I started to furiously whack my head against the mirror in the hope I would save a few drops of minoxidil.

I was crying my eyes out, as I was thumping my head with a hammer, whilst cracking my head against the mirror, just to make sure the minoxidil was 100% absorbed.

Blood was dripping from my face.

But this didn’t matter.

All that mattered was, that I got my 1 ml minoxidil application on properly.

I still wasn’t happy.

I looked at my bottle of minoxidil on the floor, fell to my knees and started to give god a piece of my mind.

I called him every name under the sun, whilst gesturing with my hands in an animated fashion.

I was at rock bottom.

I then walked out of my bathroom with a confused look on my face and made the way to the middle of my street where I started to violently thrust on the sidewalk.

I was there for half an hour, thrusting and squatting on the floor.

I the heard police sirens - a neighbour had complained.

I panicked, got up and decided to run, only to have an obstacle in my path - a paper cup had sent me falling to the floor like a beaten man.

When the police picked me up I was crying like a baby and red-faced.

A crowd started to form to see what was going on

Everyone was looking at me in astonishment getting arrested.

That's when they all started to clap and chant. “minox, minoxidil, minoxidil!â€￾

They were encouraging me to do the minoxidil dance.

I could not let them down.

After a violent struggle with police, I pulled out my bottle of minoxidil, quickly placed it on the floor and started to enthusiastically jive around it, whilst waving my hands in the air frantically.

They crowed clapped me on as I proudly jigged around my bottle of minoxidil, aimlessly grinning at the viewing public.

The cops then grabbed me, and I messed my pants.

As I was being forced into the car by the cops, I noticed something out the corner of my eye.

It was an hot air balloon in the sky.

I pointed up, and in a dumb voice shouted “Hot hair balloonsâ€￾ only to be walloped on the head with a frying pan, and placed in the police car to be taken down to the station for questioning.

I later blamed everything on Dr Lee and was given a cream cake to eat.

G

Very similar to another story you posted. Try to expand your horizons.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
too long to read but have you tried Xandrox 15? with the higher dosage of minoxidil?? maybe that will help you.. not sure if anyone else makes a minoxidil higher than 5% but maybe you should give it a try?

chewbacca

Reaction score
add 'rambling' and 'psycho babble' to the list of Dutasteride side effects

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fallout boy said:
too long to read but have you tried Xandrox 15? with the higher dosage of minoxidil?? maybe that will help you.. not sure if anyone else makes a minoxidil higher than 5% but maybe you should give it a try?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner said:
I got up this morning determined. I really wanted to grow hair!

I unzipped my hair loss bag, pulled out my bottle of Regaine Extra Strength 5% and held it firmly gripped in my right hand.

I started to stare into the mirror with a look of determination on my face. My face glimmered like a beacon in the night, as I out-stared the mirror with relative ease.

I then abruptly applied 6 squirts to my vertex.

I gazed into the mirror at the solution dripping down my head.

...and with a puzzled expression on my face, I yelled "Norwood 4? that was before!"

That's when I started to furiously slap the solution on my head. I was banging my head enthusiastically just to get the solution to absorb. I felt my head squelch as I slapped it.

I needed to absorb it!

I then pulled out a hammer from my pocket and started to crack it hard on my head, in the hope it will help the solution absorb.

There I was red-faced, anxious faced whacking my head furiously.

I then gazed around and accidentally spilt my minoxidil on the floor.

The look of pure horror on my face was a picture.

It spilt all over the mirror!

I panicked.

So I started to furiously whack my head against the mirror in the hope I would save a few drops of minoxidil.

I was crying my eyes out, as I was thumping my head with a hammer, whilst cracking my head against the mirror, just to make sure the minoxidil was 100% absorbed.

Blood was dripping from my face.

But this didn’t matter.

All that mattered was, that I got my 1 ml minoxidil application on properly.

I still wasn’t happy.

I looked at my bottle of minoxidil on the floor, fell to my knees and started to give god a piece of my mind.

I called him every name under the sun, whilst gesturing with my hands in an animated fashion.

I was at rock bottom.

I then walked out of my bathroom with a confused look on my face and made the way to the middle of my street where I started to violently thrust on the sidewalk.

I was there for half an hour, thrusting and squatting on the floor.

I the heard police sirens - a neighbour had complained.

I panicked, got up and decided to run, only to have an obstacle in my path - a paper cup had sent me falling to the floor like a beaten man.

When the police picked me up I was crying like a baby and red-faced.

A crowd started to form to see what was going on

Everyone was looking at me in astonishment getting arrested.

That's when they all started to clap and chant. “minox, minoxidil, minoxidil!â€￾

They were encouraging me to do the minoxidil dance.

I could not let them down.

After a violent struggle with police, I pulled out my bottle of minoxidil, quickly placed it on the floor and started to enthusiastically jive around it, whilst waving my hands in the air frantically.

They crowed clapped me on as I proudly jigged around my bottle of minoxidil, aimlessly grinning at the viewing public.

The cops then grabbed me, and I messed my pants.

As I was being forced into the car by the cops, I noticed something out the corner of my eye.

It was an hot air balloon in the sky.

I pointed up, and in a dumb voice shouted “Hot hair balloonsâ€￾ only to be walloped on the head with a frying pan, and placed in the police car to be taken down to the station for questioning.

I later blamed everything on Dr Lee and was given a cream cake to eat.

oh yeah, thats some funny sh*t!!

my tummy aches.