Today I faced an embarrasing situation

G

I was sitting in McDonalds with my girlfriend eating a big mac.

About 12mins into the meal, my girlfriend dropped her chicken McNugget. I bent down to pick it up, when the cleaner, who was near by, farted in my direction blowing my hairpiece off of my head and sending it in a frantic spin across the room where it eventully landed softly on my girlfriends head.

Their I was, stone faced, holding my Big mac, with my '4 hair' comb over staring at my girlfriends horrified look.

This was when the whole resturant started pointing at me and laughing.

I couldnt take much more, so I got up and ran as fast as I could, only for my trousers to fall down on the way out, revealing my brown & yellow winnie the pooh Y-fronts.

Everyone laughed more.

As I bent down the pull my trousers up as fast as possible, my underwear ripped revealing my willy to everyone in sight.

I didn't know what to do!

So I just ran off all the way home.

Anyone have any embarrasing stories?

jinx83

Reaction score
Norwood Scale-breaker said:
Haha, jinx83, I was thinking the same thing! Anyone who've seen Gunner's photos knows that he doesn't need a hairpiece.

I haven't seen Gunner's photos.... :roll:

desar

Established Member
Reaction score
I really hope u meant that as a joke. If not your assuming we are all as stupid as you.
Peace,
desar

G

desar said:
I really hope u meant that as a joke. If not your assuming we are all as stupid as you.
Peace,
desar

Sense of humour bypass?

Of course it was a joke.

Jesus christ!

Ok, Ill leave you to carry on crying to yourself about "Oh my life is ruined" etc.

desar

Established Member
Reaction score
[
Sense of humour bypass?
If that is humour, I guess so.

Of course it was a joke.

Ooh, real funny.

Jesus christ!

Dont get worked up, you may lose more hair.

Ok, Ill leave you to carry on crying to yourself about "Oh my life is ruined" etc.[/quote]

Okay, whatever you say buddy.

Peace,
Desar

Gumbo boy

Reaction score
Gunner,
The EXACT same thing happened to me except:

1. My girlfriend dropped a curley fry and not a chicken Mc nugget (we were at Arbys)

2. It was the manager who farted

3. I had on green and orange Ren and Stimpy shorts

4. Everyone stopped laughing when they saw the size of my willie

HairLessGR

Reaction score
True or fake Gunner, once they saw your juicy big willy hanging out they should have stopped laughing at once! :wink:
Why didn't they?

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
I got a good laugh out of it. As I was laughing the loose hair on my head began to slowly fall out in a swaying pattern like feathers in the wind.