Today Docs Officialy Diagnosed Me With male pattern baldness, I Feel Like Cancer Patient, Who Was Just Announced News

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somewhere deep inside i still hoped it could be connected with vitD deficiency or high cortisol due to lack of sleep, bad diet with not enough protein, seborheic dermatitis, but docs said it plays huge part mostly in density and thickness of eac hair, but desnt impact the loss in androgen area that much.

So basically yeah, it's either minoxidil, finasteride or im looking my bald self in the face in several next month.

5 stages of acceptance here i come.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in 95% of cases hairloss in men is caused by male pattern baldness

i expected this

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should have gotted on finasteride+ minoxidil ages ago you crying cursed boy. Now the reaper will rek u into nw7.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Somewhere deep inside i still hoped it could be connected with vitD deficiency or high cortisol due to lack of sleep, bad diet with not enough protein, seborheic dermatitis, but docs said it plays huge part mostly in density and thickness of eac hair, but desnt impact the loss in androgen area that much.

So basically yeah, it's either minoxidil, finasteride or im looking my bald self in the face in several next month.

5 stages of acceptance here i come.

1*dfvXx0k3TufQTgKXmKQKDA.png

Get ready for stage 4 homie.