Reaction score
Bald-Man-1.jpg

''But bald men are sexy AF you're just a hater brah''

m0xcKb0.jpg

''i swear if i started balding id just shave my hair lolz'' - Chad

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, is 'Chad' leaving minoxidil in his hair overnight so when he wakes up he looks bloated as sh*t?

Though to be fair, maybe that's the secret to his thick *** hair.
first of all why is that guy disliking everything u post? lol

secondly no chad is an example of someone with perfect genetics eveeywhere..

but wth surely Im not the only one that aint bloated due to minoxidil?

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man, it really depends on the individual. I shaved my head and honestly, I look nowhere even close to as goofy as that bald guy posted above. If you look like that guy, then yeah, RIP, you really need hair. at least a wig, or just to not give a f*** what you look like.

Also yeah minoxidil dosn't bloat me :))

EDIT. this sounds like a humble brag on my part. sorry. to rephrase, I've seen a lot of other shaved head/bald guys that don't look anywhere near like the guy in the above pic. I admit I still would look better with my original thick hair, but the way things are going, I'm probably just gonna keep shaving my hair down as it doesn't look that bad

Last edited:

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man, it really depends on the individual. I shaved my head and honestly, I look nowhere even close to as goofy as that bald guy posted above. If you look like that guy, then yeah, RIP, you really need hair. at least a wig, or just to not give a f*** what you look like.

EDIT. this sounds like a humble brag on my part. sorry. to rephrase, I've seen a lot of other shaved head/bald guys that don't look anywhere near like the guy in the above pic. I admit I still would look better with my original thick hair, but the way things are going, I'm probably just gonna keep shaving my hair down as it doesn't look that bad

The shaved head route's perfectly fine in my books. Means you can accept reality.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
first of all why is that guy disliking everything u post? lol

secondly no chad is an example of someone with perfect genetics eveeywhere..

but wth surely Im not the only one that aint bloated due to minoxidil?

I have no exact idea why he's disliking all my sh*t, lol.

There are some suspicions on this forum that it's an alt account for a member on here called Exodus2011, who was active about 4 years ago or so who went from a Norwood 1 to a Norwood 6 in a matter of a little under a year via severe diffuse thinning. Now he's supposedly back lashing out at anyone who isn't in his position while claiming he bangs a billion girls every night. He took the black pill, I think. He's a perfect example of someone who can't accept his own reality. He's like a fullhead shamer or something, which I find just as bad as bald shaming. It's all toxic jealousy at the core though.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 93916

''But bald men are sexy AF you're just a hater brah''

View attachment 93915

''i swear if i started balding id just shave my hair lolz'' - Chad

To be fair, even if the bald guy had a Norwood 0, his facial aesthetics are so awful that it wouldn't save him.
But if you're like this guy who's like 1/3 Jaw:
news.png

It doesn't look that bad. He's more of an average joe that looks decent bald. Some men can pull it off, but you have to have a jaw like that, a non-bulbous upper head shape, and eyes that aren't super feminine or large. He'd still look better with more hair, but he can at least go bald without looking like a goofball.

Last edited:

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah if you can accept shaving then go for it. It's less work and stress than dealing with treatments or side effects. My boyfriend did that and it looks good. He has a good face though. The "Chad" pics you guys find are already dudes with chiselled faces, don't get tunnel vision on the hair thinking that just some hair will turn you into a male model.

I understand not wanting to shave ofc. That's why I'm here, putting chemicals in my head. Just don't get hung up on other people.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah if you can accept shaving then go for it. It's less work and stress than dealing with treatments or side effects. My boyfriend did that and it looks good. He has a good face though. The "Chad" pics you guys find are already dudes with chiselled faces, don't get tunnel vision on the hair thinking that just some hair will turn you into a male model.

I understand not wanting to shave ofc. That's why I'm here, putting chemicals in my head. Just don't get hung up on other people.

I don't think most members (hopefully) think hair makes you a male model, lmao. But it does help frame and proportion the entire face. If you don't have a strong hairline, the top of your head will look like it continues forever.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, even if the bald guy had a Norwood 0, his facial aesthetics are so awful that it wouldn't save him.
But if you're like this guy who's like 1/3 Jaw:
View attachment 94111
It doesn't look that bad. He's more of an average joe that looks decent bald. Some men can pull it off, but you have to have a jaw like that, a non-bulbous upper head shape, and eyes that aren't super feminine or large. He'd still look better with more hair, but he can at least go bald without looking like a goofball.

bruh good points but you're missing a few points here.

a) he's like 50
b) he's like 50
c ) a

Let me further prove my point to you

EY1fChI.jpg
DqnCNnE.jpg

4lNoGvk.jpg
Ay54ie5.jpg

everyones went from 8+ to 6 or lower regardless of jawline or whatever.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most important aethitical features on a male that determine attractiveness IMO:

1. Hair
2. Nose
3. Headshape
4. Jawline
5. Mouth
6. Eyes

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most important aethitical features on a male that determine attractiveness IMO:

1. Hair
2. Nose
3. Headshape
4. Jawline
5. Mouth
6. Eyes

I'd rearrage the order a little bit:

1. Eyes
2. Jawline
3. Cheekbones (how'd you miss that?)
4. Hair
5. Headshape
6. Nose
7. Mouth

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
imo its

hair
eyes
jawline + chin
mouth
nose

How'd you forget cheekbones? lol. They're generally considered a "feminine" characteristic, but prominent cheekbones look good on men and women.